CHAMELEON JW's MORPH their NAME

by DannyHaszard 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Each congregation has a group of older men and when people have domestic problems, financial problems, when people sink into depression, we try to look after them,

Now this is the biggest crock of kaka I have heard in a long time. The only help ever given from their mindset when you have these problems is to rely more on Jehovah. THAT'S HELP?????????

I shouldn't have read this thread. Now my very peaceful evening has become an angry one. Boy, I wish some overzealous JW who believes in evening harrassing witnessing, would knock on my door.

Do they actually believe their own made up fairy tales and lies? Oh yeah.........they do, because I once believed it too!

HappyDad

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I am cracking up, some of the quotes are hysterical. JWs are just plain nuts!

LOVE the story of the kids rustling the pages of their Bibles, that's great!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nobody listens to the dubs because people got wind of the fact that they are not what they claim to be, if they were behaving like a christian society they would get a lot more response, and the top echelon give the bad example with their unchristian attitude.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    We all love our God, Jehovah, our Savior, Jesus, and our neighbors. We are a very loving group of people.

Lying bastards.

They can't wait until 6 billion of their neighbors are effed off the face of the earth by their Demon god so the illiterate and uneducated cult members can take over their homes and live forever in paradise with each other.

• dh
    dh

i think they are swinging from using the word 'jehovah' all the time as well, and will start using plain old 'god' a lot more more... i noticed this on a recent assembly program, talking about 'obey god', but when i was a jw it would always have been 'obey JEHOVAH'

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Bullcrap, they are not christians, and never were. Yes, without 2000 years of christianity, there would be no JWs, but their theology is so different from ALL other christian groups, that they have no right calling themselves christians. No holy trinity, no death on the cross (although the cross is mentioned several tims in the bible, I never bought into that "mistranslation from the greek word"-crap), eternal earthly life, the list goes on and on. They should stick with the JW-name, not changing it.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Well, I just had to clean the computer screen again, laughing so hard I spewed soda on it. What a joke! Smaller congregations so they can help out more!!!!! So they can be more nosier, controlling, and manipulating!

My mom needs help. She lives in a old trailer with holes in it. Won't ask for help. I just want to knock some sense into her. I guarantee the next time I get to Missouri, someone will get a visit from me. Oh, for you lurkers--it'll be the Columbia, MO congragation!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The official Watchtower CDROM gives a total of 814 hits on the phrase "Jehovah's Christian Witnesses." the vast majority of the hits are for publications of the 1970s.

I thought this little news item from the April 1979 Kingdom Ministry might be of interest:

Is it appropriate to have a Kingdom Hall sign saying: "Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Christian Witnesses"? So there will be uniformity, the Society encourages all to make their signs read: "Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses." (See October 1978 Our Kingdom Service, page 3, paragraph 5.)

More stategic micro-"tacking" to keep the rank and file preoccupied with gloriously trivial "new light!" Jehovah's Go-Cart-like organization move forward with boldness!

"Yes, I hope t waste my entire life serving a book publishing company, but after I die they will ressurect me! They said so at the assembly!"

• watchtower_and_afake
    watchtower_and_afake

Is it appropriate to have a Kingdom Hall sign saying: "Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Christian Witnesses"? So there will be uniformity, the Society encourages all to make their signs read: "Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses." (See October 1978 Our Kingdom Service, page 3, paragraph 5.) --- DUH!!!! New Light!!! Is'nt it nice for the Governing Body to provide the proper food at the proper time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit