Edgar Cayce

by stephenw20 67 Replies latest watchtower medical

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

For many an individual entity those things that are of sorrow are the greater helps for unfoldment . . .

Edgar Cayce Reading 3209-2

• crossroads
    crossroads

Stephen----"I said goodbye" by Farkel----must read
    Hope fishing went well have a great monday
    Love-----Mark

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

. . as the body may dedicate its life and its abilities to a definite service, to the Creative Forces, or God,
    there will be healing forces brought to the body.
    This requires, then, that the mental attitude be such as to not only proclaim or announce a belief in the
    divine, and to promise to dedicate self to same, but the entity must consistently live such.

Edgar Cayce Reading 3121-1

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

He who doubts that the best will come to him with doing of that which is correct is already defeated. Don't blame others for what has happened or may happen. Do right yourself, physically, mentally and spiritually, and the best will come to you.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 5203-1

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

And as He hath given, "If ye love me, keep my commandments; for they are not grievous to bear. For I will bear them with thee, I will wipe away thy tears; I will comfort the brokenhearted, I will bring all to those in the ways that are in the Wisdom of God for thy expressions through each experience, in each activity of thine."
    For thy soul in its Wisdom seeketh statement with Him. Smother it not in the doubts and the fears of materiality but in the spirit of love and truth that encompasseth all, and that is open to ye who have set thy hearts, thy faces, toward the love that is in Jesus, thy Friend, thy Brother.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 262-105

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

9/12Hence, will is given to man as he comes into this manifested form that we see in material forces, for the choice.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 262-52

9/11
    Ideas may be as thoughts, made criminal or miracles. Be sure the ideal is proper. Follow that irrespective of outside influence. Know self is right, and then go straight ahead.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 1739-6

9/10
    For as the heaven is His throne, the earth is His footstool, so may we at His feet learn, know, become aware of, the knowledge of His ways. For He is not past finding out. For is God, the Father, so far away that He answers our pleas, our prayers, as from afar? Rather is His presence felt when we become aware of His force, His power, His love; the knowledge of His presence in our lives, our experiences, our undertakings in His name.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 262-95

9/9For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking many cities. For, here ye may find humbleness as against that which cries oft for statement, and the feeling of not being appreciated. Express it more in the greater amount of love upon those who may be aided through thy effort. For, remember, man looks upon the things of the day but God looks upon the heart.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 3253-2

9/08That there have been many problems and many questionings is true; yet when the entity has allowed or does allow itself to meditate upon the principles of the prompting which come from its study, its application of the law of the Lord which is manifested in the precepts, the commandments, the psalms and the promises of Jesus, little has been the fear of what the man-force has to offer as to disturbing factors in the earth.
    Then, as would be given, keep that faith . . .
    Do not let those things which may not in the present be understood weary thy soul, but know that sometime, somewhere, you, too, will understand. Keep the faith.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 5369-2

9/07Know that the purpose for which each soul enters a material experience is that it may be as a light unto others; not as one boastful of self or of self's abilities in any phase of the experience, whether mental or material, but living, being in spirit that which is ideal and not idealistic alone, nor the unattainable.
    For, as He hath given--if ye would know the Spirit, or God, search for Him; for happy ye will find Him.
    Thus--in that consciousness of daily living and being that which is in keeping with the ideal--life and its problems becomes not a burden, but opportunities--for the greater expressions and expansions of self in knowing that as ye sow daily the fruit of the spirit, ye need not worry nor fret thyself as to its growth. God giveth the increase. Hence be not weary in well-doing.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 641-6

9/06And as He has given, "In all thy getting, my Son, get understanding." This is putting proper emphasis in the proper places, and do not become sidetracked by things that would pertain to material or spiritual alone, or things of the body or things of the heavenly force. For you grow to heaven, you don't go to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there. For there first must come peace and harmony within thy purpose, thy ideal, thy hopes, thy desires. Thy wishes even must be in harmony with thy ideal if you would make the experience in the earth of value to thee.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 3409-1

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

For hope and faith are living--living--things! Thus hope springs anew with the growth and the knowledge and the understanding of the light on the way, and that life indeed is an eternal statement of the love of the Father; and that as it gives the statement through the individuality of each and every soul as it comes in material manifestation by the weaknesses, we find the strength in the Lord--and in the glories ever in His beauteous purpose with each soul; that purpose that ye might be the companions, one with Him.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 1504-1

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Music should be a part of each soul's development.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 2780-3

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Try to see self in the other's place. And this will bring the basic spiritual forces that must be the prompting influence in the experience of each soul, if it would grow in grace, in knowledge, in understanding; not only of its relationship to God, its relationship to its fellow man, but its relationship in the home and in the social life.
    Edgar Cayce Reading 2936-2

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

There is the necessity that the physical body be in as perfect accord with the Creative and Universal Forces as is possible, but "Thy will be done in me as Thou seest I have need of in the present. Let me bear in my body those conditions, circumstances, physical and mental, that will bring me wholly closer to an understanding of the purposes for which I came into being; without censure to anyone, without censure to myself, but use me as Thou seest fit!"
    Edgar Cayce Reading 5640-3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit