Mr. Pressure came for a visit today.

by xjwms 21 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

You can choose to start your day over at anytime!

Matter of fact, I'll start it over for you. Here--can you see me drinking your first drink?! MMMMmmmmm is it good! I'll get you off to a good start, ok? It's the least I can do for a friend!

shelley

• greendawn
    greendawn

I also thought Mr pressure was an elder or a JW of some sort. With some optimism things wil look up soon. Positive energies.

• luna2
    luna2

I had a crap day too, xjwms. At least I got off at 3:30. I didn't buy any booze, though. Maybe I have some oreos kicking around.

Hope your evening is relaxing!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im with you on the shit day. Me too.

I had 2 situations I didnt know how to cope with today:

1 - a 12 yr old student whose mum sent him to his dads then told him she didnt want him back, then two weeks later phoned him up especially to tell him she had killed his dog - well hes damaged badly, but totally unmanageable. He gave me hell today.

2 - a 14 yr old girl whose mum dropped dead of a heart attack 2 weeks ago, was crying her eyes out in my lesson because another teacher had told her to take her necklace off on the way into my room, then I told her to put it in her bag, then she thought she'd lost it, and it turns out to be a necklace belonging to her mum.

I feel for these guys, but im mentally exhausted. Can I share your hairy monkey flower please?!

• Preston
    Preston

This has been the crappiest crappy week that ever crapped for me as well.

- Preston

• jula71
    jula71

Come on guys.......could be worse.......could be going to D.C. this weekend !!!!!

Damn...that's me...............

• blondie
    blondie

xjwms, my day hasn't been the best but hubbie and I are going out to celebrate tonight. This is his second year since his heart attack.

Just be careful that Jack Daniels and Johnny Walker don't end up being your only friends. Hope to see you this weekend if possible.

I have an appointment with a daisy of a drink soon.

Blondie

• xjwms
    xjwms

Listener - tomorrow will be better, thanks

Katie - mentally exhausted, ??? ...Oh Gawd, How did you get through the day?

Preston - Hey guy, You and I are having the same Crappy week, .. Should we spend some time with our "OLe Grand Dad" 110 proof.

Blondie.- Celebrate a good one. I did not know about the heart attack. I am very glad everything is good now.

Time for me to go home,

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

it is so true.........He has been visiting me pretty heavy for a little over a month now............and when you think it can't get worse, it can and does.......

Although for me, drinking when I am down makes it worse.

Hope you feel better though.

purps

• G Money
    G Money

Cheers!

I'll buy the first round. People are soooo retarded. Ughhh.... yes, I'll be drinkin tonight as well. The only highlight was meetin a fine azz hottie this morning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit