Found a Swat-tower this morning

by Frannie Banannie 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

It was sitting on a bench in the Gazebo outside the hospital where my patient is.

I wrote on the back and on the inside cover and left it there. Wanna know what I wrote?

www.jehovahs-witness.com

It felt good to do that.

Frannie

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

When I was working at a hospital in Dallas it got to be a joke. Anytime the other nurses/techs would find the magazines they'd bring them to me, where they promptly got "file 13'd. (trashed). When I get a new computer, I think printing labels to stick on them would be appropriate!

Chalk one up for our side!

shelley

• Netty
    Netty

You can also use them as toilet paper, I think that is pretty appropriate! Good for you Frannie, think if I ever see one anywhere, I will do the same thing.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I just did that at a laundromat a few weeks age when I had to wash my comforter.

It was a good feeling writing the web sites and 1-800-WHY-1914 in the rags mags.

Printing some nice Avery label to carry with me might be a good idea.

HappyDad

• desbah
    desbah

Fannie,

I like your style...another good use for the Swat-tower is to roll up one of thoes WT magazines and give it to one of these pesky creatures.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

That is an excellent idea about the stickers - absolutely excellent

Any suggestions ? How 'bout

Keep them handy

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

It was sitting on a bench in the Gazebo outside the hospital where my patient is.

I wrote on the back and on the inside cover and left it there. Wanna know what I wrote?

www.jehovahs-witness.com

It felt good to do that.

Frannie

Your to cool!

I will have to remember to do that next time I happen upon a "Swat-Tower or Asleep"

DL76

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks for the comments, yall.

It was gone this morning when I went to the gazebo again.

Perhaps I'll include this website next time I find one....

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

Frannie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have found BotchTowers to be very useful as lining for my cat's litter box.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Swat-tower

LOL

funny names

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit