The New and Hidden Class Consciousness of Jehovah's Witnesses

by truthseeker 45 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

If everyone in that class suddenly threw their hands up and left, I think it would be devastating to the society. Instead of death by 1000 cuts, it would be like taking a katana to the gut. Could we organize a day for say 3 months from now where everyone who is "in" and on the boards suddenly DA's as conscientious objectors?

I think it would cause a chain reaction in another class, those doubters who don’t go to apostate sites. Which would precipitate a exodus from those just following because they are followers. Then you would have the faithful R&F who would become doubters with such an en mass membership drain. Oh and just think of the publicity we could give it world wide. It might make folk at home much more leery of opening the door to dubs.

If there is no one left to shun, shunning would be gone.

• potleg
    potleg

I think this is the biggest single threat to the society...who can they trust? Anyone and everyone could be a suspect in undermining the credability of the Borg and it's taechings. As they grow more paranoid watch for them to tighten their grip and try to be even more controling. This won't sit well,especially with younger ones. Everyday the organization is slowly being eaten away from the inside out. I don't think they will ever disappear but they will become a shaddow of their once mighty, self -righteous,always right, you will obay us or else self.

• prophecor
    prophecor

This thread, although only 3 days old, has now been viewed 1,355 times.

You are the 1,356th.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

• shanti
    shanti

WOW!!!!!!!! Now we have 3 classes of JW's ,Will the third class when they die go right to heaven with the first class?What is Charlie going to think now!!!

smile

shanti

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey!! Shanti havent seen you before on here??? Keep me posted how your doing-!!! Why not share your story with all 0n line ( cos I know you... LOL)

Charlie is sleeping awaiting for the resurrection ( smile !!! Yeah! Right!!!! He just wanted to get off the planet before we had to clean up the earth (wink wink

• uriah
    uriah

I have a particular distaste for the word 'Class' in this context, it smacks too much of 'Judge' Ratherafraud and his attacks on people who did not support is ramblings - Olyin Moyle and Walter Salter for example who were branded as of 'This class' not to mention countless other poors souls. Then there were the unending other classes - Jonadab 'Class' Elijah 'Class', the Class 'Class'. I agree with the sentiments of truthseeker and I think that there is another sort of Witness as well. This one is in it for the power - where else could a no-body become powerful and hold sway over peoples lives. I have seen the most obnoxious little hitlers strutting their stuff at the KH putting the fear of God into people. These cretins have no Christain qualities but get there kicks from being overly righteous over much and spouting garbage from the stage (for that is what it is to them). The WTBTS will continue as long as there are people to buy-in to the ideology and people prepared to suspend intelligent thought and sell it. As one poster alluded, they are in it for the end result and are not too concerned about the where's and why-for's. It becomes a comfy home with a modicum of stability - they 'know' why they are here, where they are going and why the world is in its present state. They are not bothered about 607 or 589, they don't have a thought about 1914,1920,1925...75 et-al. They go out, proffer the 'mags' parrot an answer at the meetings go to the assemblies and lead a relativley ordered life. paradoxically, I used to wish I did not know about the JW's and was just an ordinary person and didn't have to do those things - why me, I would think. Sometimes, I now wish I did not know the the truth about the JW's and was just an ordinary dub again, so cosy, so comfy in my little world. Damn it brain, why did you have to start thinking mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thinking DOH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit