Can you refute these?

by Mary Phooty 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

"Tetra you are taking this too literally there is a mystical symbolic meaning to the concept of blood."

There sure is. If you drain the body of it, you die.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Have you ever tried to explain real life to your television set so that it would not show you such nonsense each evening? I find it to be a waste of time, and don't do it anymore...

J

• myelaine
    myelaine

Dear Hellrider,

She`s...well...a little special, I would say..

Did you just bless my heart?

love michelle

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Tetra you are taking this too literally there is a mystical symbolic meaning to the concept of blood.

~{makes note to stop buying lamb's blood when wife sends him out to buy bleach}

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Did you just bless my heart?

No, Dear Lady. He called you an idiot.

J

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    sweet tee, you just did. She`s...well...a little special, I would say..

hellrider - LOLOLOL - yes! Brainwashing proselytizing is not exclusive to the witless religion ...

You GO jeanniebeanz!!!!

maryphooty - No offense intended, just that many of us are beyond converting and choose rather to find our OWN truth and relationship with God if at all. As ex-dubs, we have read the Bible and are familiar with the scripts. you're quoting - been there, done that, keep it moving folks, keep it moving.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Sweet Tee,

you said: As ex-dubs, we have read the Bible and are familiar with the scripts

for some reason Rev 11:8 springs to mind right now. no personal offense though...

michelle

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

sorry myeline ... don't remember what that scripture says ... .

• myelaine
    myelaine

well....Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorah in the day of judgment than for that city!

michelle

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    well....Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorah in the day of judgment than for that city!

michelle

Judgements from men fall on deaf ears. My relationship with the Lord has nothing to do with U and your application/interpretations of this or any other scripture. Done with JW judgementalism, done with judgemental people period. Have a nice life and I'll certainly continue doing the same. Sweet Tee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit