when that gut feeling turns out to be right.............

by happehanna 18 Replies latest social relationships

• happehanna
    happehanna

I was concerned about my friend and worried as they hadn't returned my calls or emails, so I thought I would travel to see him, and find out if my bad feeling was nothing to worry about.

He had died and I will miss him, I knew, my insides knew and it hurts.

He was my secret and it seems to hurt more as I have no-one to share the grief with.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am so very sorry...I don't know what to say..other than my thoughts are with you and your friend.

Brooke

• Netty
    Netty

Sorry about your friend. Why was he your secret? I am sorry for what you are going through right now.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I am sorry. I recently lost a close friend too. I know how even though you might not see them regularyl, everyone still holds a special place in your heart.

Feel better

RR

• happehanna
    happehanna

thank you it has helped so much to tell someone and this board has helped me so much.

how is it we know something sometimes deep inside ?

he was such an ace man he will be missed by so many

we had something very special he understood me and me him.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Sorry for your loss. Time for a group hug!!!!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Happehanna,

Sorry about your loss.

DY

• delilah
    delilah

I'm sorry for your loss, I lost my friend too, and it really hurts.....but remembering the good times, the laughter and fun really helps to pull through these rough days. It's really weird how our gut feelings can be SO RIGHT ON.....always go with your gut feelings, I do...it's almost never wrong either. Take care,

Delilah

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

sorry about your loss

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I'm very sorry for your loss...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit