Getting out of the WT

by helios 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• helios
    helios

Can anyone tell me if there has ever been a case of JW relatives kidnapping another relative who wished to leave the cult. Even if the restraint only lasted a few hours. I have an account of a rather stunned female JW who was put under what she described as " house arrest" until the judicial committee threw her out officially. Any answers will be of help in a rather sensative situation.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Can you tell us a little more? Did she live at home with parents? How did they make her stay? Did they actually force her to be held against her will?

I know when I lived at home I was always grounded before/during/after any of the JC meetings. I felt like I was being held captive...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hopefully not.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Who is the poster that signs his posts

HAve you seen my Mother?

He was abducted at any early age.

• happehanna
    happehanna

that is really awful but does not surprise me.

This sect is a law unto themselves.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Nothing surprises me anymore after all I've learned. It just makes me despise the WS even more.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

My sister in law was kept at home until the jc could disfellowship her. She was 15 at the time and they told my mother and father in law to kick her out of the house. They gave her one week and kicked her out on the street with nothing and no one to take care of her.

Her offense was kissing a boy in the backyard and smoking a joint in the 60's.

• watchtower_and_afake
    watchtower_and_afake

damn offspring of satan!! spawn of lucifer!! smoke a joint and kiss a boy.............thats it !!!!!! YOUR DISCOFELLOWSHIPPED!! NO MORE FEILD SERVICE, NO MORE COOL PRIVLEDGES, TURN IN YOUR BOOK BAG, YOUR OUT OF HERE!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I wouldn't put anything past the demonized bastards. They do it in the name of Jehovah which is utterly despicable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit