Name things that you discovered that you wouldn't do without anymore

by JH 82 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Now I only drive automatic transmission cars....because there is so much traffic and too many stop signs. It becomes annoying. I used to love driving manual transmissions, but no more.

The internet is one other thing that I wouldn't be able to do without.

How about you?

• FMZ
    FMZ

I can think of 420 things that I couldn't do without.

KJ

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Do we have to keep it clean?

• JH
    JH
    Do we have to keep it clean?

No you don't...Simon isn't around....

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Well then! Aside from things that use prodigious quantities of double "A's", I would never again go more than a week without a mud bath... lol

(slippery, slimy, yucky looking to be sure, but oh so refreshing)

J

• kls
    kls

Oh my there are so many but i guess things that do the work for me . Manul Transmission ? i wish someone could teach me without screaming at me but they always do and grab the seat like i'm gona kill em . Don't know why.

• JH
    JH

You love cars and never drove a manual transmission?

Its really fun when you have a soft clutch pedal and easy to shift transmission... I remember showing my first girl friend how to drive a manual transmission. She was sitting in the passanger seat, and she shifted while I pressed on the clutch. That needed good timing.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

coca cola

i quit being a jw cuz an elder said there'd be no coca cola in paradise..(haha not reallly )

also............. hair conditioner.. gotta have it.... (otherwise no comb will go thru my hair cuz its lonnnnnng)

• prophecor
    prophecor

KLS you most surely must be kidding, right? You drive hot rods and don't run a manny trans?

• kls
    kls
    You love cars and never drove a manual transmission?

Well i have tried but when when people over react to a little clutch jamming and them flying into the dash they just seem to want to quit.

I got the shifting down ok but the clutch and using two feet confuses me. Me confused what a surprise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit