The WBATS has officially become a Fortune 500 company they are going public Monday buy your shares soon while they LAST!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

LMAO Jonathan its a product of being a JW for so long we all go through it... Ha

I guess the comment in last years KINDUMB MINISTRY: Will this be our last memorial? Was a bit of satire also... because I think we all know the answer to that one now... A BIG FAT HELL NO!!! Ha

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake
    I guess the comment in last years KINDUMB MINISTRY: Will this be our last memorial? Was a bit of satire also... because I think we all know the answer to that one now... A BIG FAT HELL NO!!! Ha

No kidding. When I saw that I was so annoyed. I was still going at that point.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS
    I hear you Jonathan its not easy getting out of that programmed mind set of fear!!! It will get easier as time goes on, it will fade away as you learn new things about yourself and life in general it is truly freeing!!! 😊
  • Splash
    Splash

Stephen Lett tells us the 5 things we should do to help this arrangement. In order:

1. Simplify your lives so you can volunteer

2. Encourage others to do the same

3. Contribute monetarily

4. Keep preaching

5. Pray for this arrangement

Also... has anyone noticed... that Stephen Lett pauses... after every few words... which makes him sound... like a condescending buffoon.

I can't think of anyone else... who, try as they may... come across as so incredibly insincere... and ill equipped... to appear on camera... addressing millions.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

They sound like a bunch of sleazy salesmen. Also why does Stephen Lett sound like he is a little slow?

Splash got it right I think that Stephen Lett is a condescending buffoon or I would say Pr....

• HeyThere
    HeyThere
    Such BS. Our KH has 4 congregations that use the kh...but each congregation is sparsely occupied. Pathetically so. They could easily combine to 1 or 2 congregations and likely still have room. 
  • ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS
    Splash that's true I guess they know the Rank & File left their conscience and minds at home so they can get away with it!
  • ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS
    William penwell sleazy salesmen indeed!!!
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

I would like to point out that unlike Sam Herd recently, Lett isn't wearing a cheap Invicta.  He's wearing a $9000.00 USD Rolex Submariner, two-tone, in addition to his affluent gold/onyx pinky ring and gold tie chain. 

Must be good to be the King! 

Freakin' mooching televangelists!  Keep the video's coming you turds, I love seeing your "showy displays of worldly materialism"!!!! 

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They ever start selling shares, I would like to sell them short and buy put options (denominated in silver), or sell them massively short and buy the silver directly.  When the dollar becomes toilet paper, the value of those shares will go to zero and I will simply fish them out of the rubbish to fulfill the short sales.

No donations equals no value.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit