I had the most amazing dream

by katiekitten 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty
    As we walked out feeling pretty embarrased, slowly at least HALF the congregation got up and followed us in silent support because what we had said was what they had all been thinking but had been too scared to voice.

And I knew that none of them would go back.

Now, if we only had the power to make our dreams come true. Good dream Katie.

• chris1525
    chris1525

Hope you enjoyed the festival Lou. Saw alot of it on TV. Didn't see you though. Thought the Kaiser Chiefs were excellent (Leeds boys!) and The Killers did a good set. Sunday night was brill, highlighted by Primal Scream doing a cracking set until they got unceremoniously dragged off stage, and Ian Brown performing the classic Stone Roses hits. Hope you got to see it.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

KK,

cool!

that is practically every apostates dream come true! except it was a dream. that would be a sweet dream to have though. i wonder if you needed that release psychologically? i don't know. my two cents worth of interpretation.

i keep having dreams about being a witness and being at meetings and assemblies interacting with witnesses, and the psychological hell that goes along with living a lie. i always wake up as if from a nightmare!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Wow Mary, thats amazing. I would have loved to have had the courage to stand up and say something, but I was always too scared to break the 'polite spell'.

The feeling I had when I read your post was exactly the one I had in my dream the other night.

Hi Chris - agreed Kaiser Cheifs were good, also Killers and White Stripes. Am taking my daughter next time im lucky enough to get a ticket (fallow year next year).

• Es
    Es

heehe what a great dream. You must have woken up in such a great mood es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit