WOW, I'm the #2 poster, 2nd to Richie Rich (in the last 7 days)

by Netty 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

Preston-

Us Chubby chasers gotta stick together, right? I KNOW!! my kids were begging to go outside and play today at about 4ish, it was way to friggin hot, so I had to take them to the playground at Mcdonalds, (NO, I didn't order anything to eat, I'm one of those types, let them try to make me) just to let them run off some steam.

• Preston
    Preston
    Preston... I posted some pics on another thread that you might like... since you are a chubby chaser... just like netty...

(Impersonates old style radio broadcaster): "Beep, Beep, Beep..... Beep, Beep, Beep..... this just in, nipple ring name tags have shot up 500% in sales, now back to your regularly scheduled program.." - Preston (..and yes Netty, we have to stick together..)

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Preston....do I need to gain 20 lbs for you to hit on me? :P

• Preston
    Preston
    Preston....do I need to gain 20 lbs for you to hit on me? :P

Evil...Evil...you must of overlooked my numerous oglings over your toned body and cute countenance... shall I commence again? - Preston

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well next time I'm in Arizona I may need to check out the Blue Boy in a Green 10/6 Hat !!! :P

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

Richie is first in not wearing shirts

• Netty
    Netty
    Richie is first in not wearing shirts

I can hold my own in the not wearing a shirt department. Oh, you mean on this board, well then, he's got me there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit