WOW, I'm the #2 poster, 2nd to Richie Rich (in the last 7 days)

by Netty 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

I just checked the statistics just for fun. I was surprised. Coming to get ya, Richie.

• luna2
    luna2

LOL You've been very chatty!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Congratulations.

You're still one hundred behind me in the 14 day stats.

But second in the 7 days is good.

I considered starting a thread about how I've been in first for a while, but I didn't.

Bring the heat!

• JH
    JH

Average 1.02 Posts per day

Keep up the good work JH

Netty

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Richie, you really need to get a life man! LOL. Love your post's though. You are witty and mature beyond you're years.

Netty, we really need to meet for lunch and get you away from this board. hahaha

Edited to fix one minor spelling error. If there are more.....just let it go and let me live in my ignorance. LOL

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I remember when I used to be up there, in the top ten. It seems like there were a lot more interesting topics back then.

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

Does Richie need to get a job, or go to university, or something! - hes got waaayyyyyy too much time on his hands.

• Netty
    Netty

Luna, what can I say, I'm a female.

Dazed, I know lunch, hurry get me off this board, my butt is falling asleep.

Classicist, I know where are all the interesting topics anyway?

Netty - (JH), those posts were all within the last month or so, (wanna switch bodies back yet or are we good?)

Jimakazi- guess both me and Richie seriouesly to need to get a life.

Oh yea, and Richie: IT'S ON!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Note to everyone:

Richie does have a life. However, Richie is on summer vacation. Richie has time, in addition to everything else he does.

You are all just jealous of my `saber and my sexy silver star.

• Netty
    Netty
    Richie is on summer vacation. Richie has time, in addition to everything else he does.

Me too Richie, me too. Only reason I can post right now is cuz the kids are on summer vacation.

You are all just jealous of my `saber and my sexy silver star
    and your good looks, dont forget that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit