A Woman's Poem

by Panda 20 Replies latest social humour

• Panda
    Panda

LOL Sith, Now why not add more? You're so dang creative! And I know that the women salivate for your posts... oh no wait that was Proph

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

He didn't like my camisole And he didn't like 'em fake His thing was always soft ... Not like his girlfriend used to make. I didn't perk his member right He didn't like the due. I couldn't curl his toes The way his girlfriend used to do.

I pondered for an answer I was looking for a clue. Then I dumped him for his girlfriend; And learned a thing or two!

• Netty
    Netty

Hey Panda, I missed your earlier post, ok, um, lets see, I'm not as good as the boys (Ezekiel3 yours was quite clever also) She didn't like his snoring She didn't like his breath And when he tried to kiss her He smelled something like death

He always picked his but crack Then liked to smell his hand He somehow managed to misplace His diamond wedding band He never trimmed his toe nails I guess he must have guessed the yellower the better and his closet, what a mess

He hogged up all the covers He hogged up all the bed But last night she had had it So kicked him in the head (in her sleep of course) He never helped her with the kids he always dis-appeared whenever there was housework to do He must have been asceered I pondered for an answer I was looking for a clue. I better stop this poem right now Before I feed him doggie poo In no way does this reflect upon my nice hubby who I love, although I did draw upon a few thoughts of him in order to write it.

• Sith
    Sith

That is excellent, Netty. I imagine the best parts were penned by Mr. Netty?

• Netty
    Netty
    That is excellent, Netty. I imagine the best parts were penned by Mr. Netty?

hee hee, ok Dark Maul, and your's was penned by Mrs. Sith too. Neener, neener, neener.

• talesin
    talesin

for dear Sith,

I know that you are working through

Your anger and your pain.

This `femi-Nazi` teases you,

But wants you happy once again.

Sorry it`s not a better poem, but I`m really tired today!

xo

tal

• Sith
    Sith

Thanks ladies...but unfortunately, there is no Mrs. Sith. Please don't ask what happened to her.

I put about 20 minutes of work into this...so please don't laugh

She cried on our wedding day
    She cried when we got home
    She cries when she's on the rag
    She cries "leave me alone"

Her nylons on the shower rod,
    Her tampons in the john,
    an hour in the bathroom,
    what the fuck is going on?

Eggs and bacon in my bed
    served in pretty negligees
    5 foot 3 and looking hot
    those were the good old days

Now she bitches, whines and moans
    about everything she's not.
    I guess somehow it's all my fault
    So I'm sleeping on the cot

I love her more than life itself
    though she can't accept that I’m a man.
    But that's alright, I’ll please myself,
    and wipe off my sticky hand

• kls
    kls

Hee hee , and their such good poems to

• Netty
    Netty
    I put about 20 minutes of work into this...so please don't laugh

But we're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you.

And honestly, that was great! Think you missed your calling, should have been a writer, Sith.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    I thought of changing some words but left it as is.

Let 'em run home to his Mamma........Beeeeatcchhh!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit