What is wrong with you people!

by larc 20 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Wonderful Mr. Russell got his dates from the Pyramid of Giza, and I have his book to prove it. The date 1914 originated with divination and the Egyptian Pyramids. Interesting fact. He was what some would call a false prophet, not just someone who made a mistake. What does Jesus say about those who name dates? "I never knew you, workers of lawlessness." I am many of my brothers and sisters have been tossed about and thrown like sheep without a shepherd, including you. Pray to God for guidance and to read the bible for yourself.

• larc
    larc

MrMoe,

I know about the Great Pyramid thingy. That is why I left in the first place.

Max,

I LOVE YA MAN! Now, that we got settled, what Tina and I do in cyberspace is, well, kinda personal. Actually, we are still cyberspace virgins, but don't let anybody know that. It would ruin our image as sinning apostates.

• Tina
    Tina

Darn it brother larc lol,
    There goes my highly cultivated and contrived image of a debased,foaming at the mouth, revolutionary apostate. lol
    My covers been blown,Ill probably have to turn in my DPA(Damn Proud Apostate) card.. and my evil slavegirl uniform...sigh....dont ya just
    HATE that when this happens? PSsssssssssst Maximus,mum's the word eh? lol

Yer way funny and kewl larc,as are the others here.....luv yas,truly I do, Tina former DPA member ack look what you did larc!! See the pic? They took away the evil slavey dress! I'm demoted back down to Baby Jezebel rank!! :D

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((jon)))))))))))) lol

<--Sees that jon is blinded by that strange flickering from North street. Since he can't see,turns him around in the direction of South Beach----at least the light there will give ya tan hehehe.Tina baby Jezebel Class(allll larcs fault lol)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Is an Evil Slave Girl dress made of leather or latex?

Q: How do you know a Dub loyal to "Jehovah's Organisation" is lying?
    A: Their lips are moving.

• larc
    larc

Tina,

PLEASE put your other picture back up. You look so much like a sister I knew named Dolly Marziell, of course you are much prettier (being married for a long time, I know when to qualify my comments).

At any rate, don't let anybody know we are going on so. I won't tell, if you don't.

• Maximus
    Maximus

I don't know, larc. You quickly dispatched me in HALF a response. Insult to injury. I deserved my own message.

Englishman does this quiz program thing, with the answer
    "What sort of dogs are these?"

I was the only one to give the correct question:

"What were Jezebel's last words."

Got no respect whatsoever.

At least you had the common decency with Duns not to say,
    "Caca est." That would have been really succinct.

Max
    Where is Quartz Eyes when you need him?
    Tina, was that South Beach in Miami?

• Tina
    Tina

Hiyas Steph!

Well it MUSt be latex,don't you think? EVil slavey girl is the antithesis of the biblical silent, groveling, fieldhand broodmare :>

Along with that red latex dress Evil slavey girl,wears lots of gold, speaks up when and wherever she wants,is a teacher in all arenas of life, has short hair, NEVER wears a headcovering, and can bring home the shekels! She's also a card carrying member of SLAG! Socialst Ladies Against Globalization ! :D
    So whaddaya think Steph? heheheheheh.hugs,Tina

Okies larc,
    You're a good husband! Zazu did a good job on ya I see :> Is there a story behind Dolly? hugs to you and Zazu ! Tina back in Mufti Class

• Tina
    Tina

Salutatio Maximus!

Yes. Since I was just looking at airfares going down that way,it came to mind :> hugs,Tina

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Tina,
    Damn girl, I was just out on south beach and let me tell ya the last thing I caught was a tan!!! PS baby, if that slave girl uniform is anything like I'm fantasizing about My HUSBAND is gonna be damn jealous.

I loves all gods childrens (SHE gave me permission to say that)
    lol
    jjs

Opinions are like a**holes. We've all got one and most of them stink.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit