Problems in paradise

by gringojj 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gringojj
    gringojj

I once asked my wifes mother why god didnt just create man to love him without question from the start. She said he didnt want a bunch of robots. What will we be other than robots in the new system? We wont have free will.

• gringojj
    gringojj

If they did, then they would have to accept the foolishness of their childish questionings

Why is it childish to ask questions? And since when is asking questions foolish? Just because I have a brain that doesnt stop and just accept when it is told things that dont make sense I am foolish and childish. So when Hitler told his army that Jews were bad and rats and all if someone asked why he thinks this he was being foolish and childish? People who believe in god should be the first ones to think that if i have a brain that can tackle such complex thinking that god must have gave it to me to use it. Why do you think he gave me this brain and this level of thinking if he didnt want me to use it?

• potleg
    potleg

Building houses etc sounds like hard work to me..I thought we'd all be like Adam and Eve, walking around naked eating fruit and enjoying the warm breeze.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Will we be naked in the new system because we are supposed to go back to the way we were in adams time so that would make us naked right?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I used to think of these scenarios too. In some ways their paradise seems like it could be a nightmare. If you are not really free, I don't see how it could be a paradise. It sounds like it would be something out of the new Outer Limits episodes. You know, something that starts out all spanking clean and orderly but soon degenerates into something horrible.

I know everything is speculation but nobody had any sensible answers. Just the "well, you have to be there and see" type of stupid answer.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I used to wonder if we would ever have natural distasters anymore that has helped shape the earth--earthquakes, volcanoes, tornadoes, etc.

I also used to wonder what if I cut my finger or tripped and fell? Would people still bleed and get hurt, or would their perfect bodies have super fast healing powers?

And would animals still get diseases? And would we still get bit by mosquitos?

The list goes on and on.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Just wait on jehovah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit