What is wrong with Henman?

by zagor 18 Replies latest social physical

• Sirona
    Sirona

Murray is Scottish. It really bugs me when americans say that anyone from Wales or Scotland is "English".

Its like on Mrs. Doubtfire. Robin Williams was playing a Scottish woman and half way through the film they ask "so what part of England are you from" and I think he replies "oh here and there" - He was talking with a scottish accent LOL

Back to the topic. Henman isn't good enough.

Sirona

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon
    Don't you mean British? Until he loses when he'll become Scottish again.

Yes just like the Scottish racing driver David Coulthard. I believe Colin McRae once enjoyed “British status” and of course don't forget the British women of the fine British curling team. This is not an honour reserved just for the Scots though, earlier this week Greg Rusedski was demoted from British to “Canadian raised”

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

ah ..the predictability of life...all the planets are aligned today and everything is in its proper place

• zagor
  • Maverick
    Maverick

You Brits are merciless! The pressure you put on this great player. You dog and down a man who has to endure horrid beatings, not by other, younger, tennis players but a heartless and cruel press and public. I think Henman is an amazing person to put up with his own countryfolks. He is a classy, stand-up, family man. A well respected tennis player by his peers, and I dare any of you critics to get on court against him!

• Maverick
    Maverick

I would like to add this to my previous comment, Mr Henman you are welcome to cast off this ungrateful lot and come to America where you will be honored and treated with respect. If not for you and you alone your ungrateful nation would have had no one represent them at the Grand Lady of Tennis, Wimbledon. I can not even fathom the anguish, sleepless night, enduring the looks of disappointment from those you love and the unrelenting abuse by people who will never achieve a fraction of the skill in their professions that you have achieved in yours.

This is one American that would consider it a great privileged to just shake your hand. These people are not worthy of you!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Heman!

• inquirer
    inquirer

Go Hewitt!

(in that French umpires' accent "GAME. Hewitt.")

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

ROFL @ zagor's pic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit