What is wrong with Henman?

by zagor 18 Replies latest social physical

• zagor
    zagor

I mean really, where are you Brits?

He’s always losing to some upstarts. What’s going on here? Tijkmo, any thoughts?

• qwerty
    qwerty

He doesn't have what it takes!

No Staying power.

Qwerty

• Englishman
    Englishman

He's ranked at number 6. I think that's as high as he'll ever climb. I know the Brits love to watch tennis, however no-one here seems to want to actually play it.

Englishman.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Us brits will provide the strawberries,cream and the orange barley water, you aussies can get out there and do all the sweatin'!!!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

That Scottish Lad Murray looks quite good........mixes arrogance with a great Game..one for the future?

• Englishman
    Englishman
    you aussies can get out there and do all the sweatin'!!!

..just like the good old days of empire and Botany Bay.

Englishman.

• Mutz
    Mutz

Unfortunately unless you have the right nobby parents you have to be very lucky if you want to play Tennis here.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    ..just like the good old days of empire and Botany Bay.

LOL !!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hi unfortunately the tennis clashed with the cricket yesterday..so i didnt see the game and had forgotten to look for the result until now...but i think he definately has blown his last chance..his best chance was that time he got eventually beat by ivanisovich in a stop start cos of rain game..but even if he had won then i dont think he would have become a world dominator...that year ivan had qualified on a wild card..henman was asked if he (henman) would win that year and he said well i'll be doing my best and lets see if that works..or words to that effect...goran was asked the same question and he replied..IT IS MY DESTINY...

still at least we have another up-coming english player to cheer on in future...on yersel murray

tijkmo of the couldnt play tennis to save himself class

• scotsman
    scotsman
    still at least we have another up-coming english player to cheer on in future...on yersel murray

Don't you mean British? Until he loses when he'll become Scottish again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit