I didn't KNOW--w-w- THIS ! ! !

by ros 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Maximus
    Maximus

So you got to meet the great Chuck Leibensperger, did you? <grin>

Too long since we had that lunch together. It's been a delight to see the family members here too.

If you want to share that binder, let me know.

Warmest,
    Max

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Hey Maximus!

My greeting is way too long delayed! I hope you are well!

Yes, I got to meet Chuck, seemed to be a nice enough guy. I would be happy to share the binder. I already received one email asking if I would post it online. I guess if there is enough interest, I could.

What do you think?

FP

"The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine

Visit my Websites:
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest

Empower the Spirit: http://www.EmpowerTheSpirit.com

• belbab
    belbab

Hello All,
    In an old song of Bob Dylan’s there were some words that went like this something like this: ‘don’t look to the light of the neon signs, check the parking meters.’ In other words, don’t assume that a bunch of thirty wheeler trucks at a truck stop means it is a good eating place, you may want check out the cut of the blouse of the waitress serving the grease burgers.

Lets consider some WT real estate signs,

I have read thoroughly the WT Donations 32 page booklet in its entirety posted on Watchtower Observer under subject WT beggars (or is it buggers) and what is one word for my reaction? WOWWW---EEE!!! MY KINDA PEOPLE!!, What am I doing on this board.? Who wrote this booklet, those shyster telemarketer orgs based in Montreal that bilk millions from affluent American retirees?

You do not have to even read the booklet. Just look at the pictures. Happy, smiling faces of healthy looking couples in spacious environs, no kingdom hall basement suites here, who needs paradise down the road.? looks like it’s here right now. They all got nice sun tans, acquired or home grown, all well dressed, few. neck ties , I forgot to check out cleavage high water mark and crotch bulges. These people definitely look like they are living forever now. No pictures of barefoot publishers in India.

OK. Read the printing . Follow the big fat arrow that goes down to a fancy architecturally designed building. Is that the old folks home for old worn out Bethelites, like Dunlop, or district servants like Laurier Saumur ? Or is it a kingdom hall in India? Does anyone know where this building is? When you follow the arrow read the print. How many times in the booklet does it say, “proceeds or remainder paid to the Watchtower Society of Pennsylvania......” I know, you are going to say it’s all legal, but make sure you realize who is paying for the expansion of the WT. The tax payers of the United States and all other countries that are sending money to the World Wide Work fund.

Another point, when you look at the pictures under life insurance topic. The pictures of the insured ones look like they need bypass surgery, they are a tad on the overweight scale and puffed up a little in the face, sure sign of heart problems. Better hurry up and get that insurance fellows, and make sure you follow the big fat arrow.

OK. Maybe, maybe, the WT is not in a cash flow bind right now, but the Bible says that the waters that flow into Babylon will be dried up. My contention is that they have already started to dry up. I will be right up front with this. When I was a kid , in the dirty thirties we played with whatever was available. One time me and my brothers damned up a drainage ditch alongside the road in rainy season and the highways department raised hell. I still like damming up waters, that is the aim of these posts.

My wife says: Keep it Short and Simple, stupid. belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit