I'm thinking about getting a TATTOO?!

by Frog 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

I say go for it hun, i got a tattoo bout 2 years ago and i love it....i want to get another one soon. It hurts for a bit but its def worth it :) es

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Def don't do it drunk. A reputable parlour won't do it anyway. The effects of the booze will make you bleed like a stuck pig.

Go for it. Pics please if you get it done.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

I say go for it...my ex told me that was the first thing that attracted me to him was my tattoo around my ankle...wonder how he feels about it now?? I'm looking into another one, once I figure out what & where I'm doing it!

As far as being 80 years old & wrinklie...I figure it'll either be around my neck or on the bottom of my foot by then...time will tell!!

SK Tattoo Artist

• Honesty
    Honesty

I love frogs and castles. Must be the Celtic persuasion in my bloodlines.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'll second IG's comment.

Tattoos are for sheeple.

I used to have Iron Maiden posters plastered all over my walls when I was a teenager. Thankfully those were removeable, painlessly and without expense.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Tats are awesome!! If you don't like it later you can always get it covered up. So I say you should do it. Besides nothing says you are hot better than a very well placed tat, it gives you a more rebelious look. In my book, that's always a good thing.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

The difference between those that do and those that don't, is that those that do, don't judge those that don't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit