hypocrite

by susu812 9 Replies latest jw friends

• susu812
    susu812

i have this "best friend" who was leading a "double life" like me and just has yet to be caught/confess. in comparision she was was worse then i ever was. anyways when i was getting df'd she called me once saying how much she loved me, would always be there for me, never stop talking/hanging out with me, blah blah blah. thats the only time i've talked to her and i've been df'd for over a month. no calls--except for her begging for me not to say anything because some dirt is coming out and she is totally going down (is it bad i am now getting some sick satisfaction about that??) i thought these people were "friends" sorry venting yet again. i feel like telling her where she can go

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well I don't think the double life makes her a hypocrite. I think her lying to you does.

Tell her what she is, and what you think of her.

At least you're free.

I'm sorry....

• rebel8
    rebel8
    is it bad i am now getting some sick satisfaction about that??

I think all of us have a desire to see justice done.

She's probably still brainwashed and trying to find her way. It's probably good she's getting in trouble because it may open her eyes.

• delilah
    delilah

Susu, I know how you feel, but when the fat hits the fire, and she "goes down", you know who she'll come crawling to, YOU. So I say, YOU be the friend, and be there for her, but let her know that she disappointed you for being a hypocrite and turning her back on you....and I don't think you are a bad person for feeling the way you do about her....that's normal...but you know already, how she is going to feel, once the axe falls, so be her friend....you'll feel so much better....in the end.

Delilah,

• upside/down
    upside/down
    she is totally going down

Now THAT is a DF'ing offense...

u/d (of the define "worse" class)

• Jourles
    Jourles

If getting df'd gets her out, that might be the best thing going for her....

• JV
    JV

She was probably just saying those "nice" things 'cause she knew that you had some serious dirt on her

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

Make a call from a phone booth, dob her in just for fun... [after all it only what they say to do anyway - and she's living a lie so this would realy be doing her a favor].

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh yes those friends.....ag *spit* I had a friend like that - everyone thought she was a blinking angel, the lil sheep and they thought I was the big bad devil . Just because I happend to be more vocul about things. Oh did she stab me over and over and over again. We were friends for 14 years......

Best thing is to move on doll. """ Vat jou skoen en trap """ means pick up your and walk. Shake the dust off you feet, there are many more friends out there to be made.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Sounds like your ex friend is living the JW fear thing. Once she is disf'ed she will get over her JW thinking eventually. Forgive her, she is just scared. You've been there done that part of what she is going through. Getting out is tough of the young ones like you both. We're all hear for you both. Perhaps you can tell her there is a whole world of support for her out here and she won't be alone.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit