UK Big Brother

by Ellie 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Ellie
    Ellie

Yes, Kemal is definately a funny character, love the bath robe and stiletto look.

Did you see when he was in the loft on a speed date with Derick?, most hilarious bit of tv I've seen in a while.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Dereks intelligent but he annoys me...there is nobody this year that I have warmed to....Mary the witch however did have promise for her quirkiness...but she's out....so fat lot of good that is.

The year when Kate and Spencer were in was by far the best Big Brother I have seen and I was hooked....last year was good too just because BB was pure evil...and it appealed to my sadistic voyeuristic tendencies...oops have I given too much away???

DB74

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Mary - so up herself it was unbelievable and without the confidence to carry it off. She had zero humour, an unstable personality,she thought and even said she was vastly superior and intelligent to everyone else and retreated to her bed for 2 days when she picked an argument with Saskia and lost. She needed a good slap.

She had one thing going for her, nice hair.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Mary - so up herself it was unbelievable and without the confidence to carry it off. She had zero humour, an unstable personality,she thought and even said she was vastly superior and intelligent to everyone else and retreated to her bed for 2 days when she picked an argument with Saskia and lost. She needed a good slap.

hehe...you were obviously watching it more than I was then....didnt see that...its not as good this year though is it?

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit