UK Big Brother

by Ellie 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Ellie
    Ellie

I don't know how many of you watch Big Brother but if you do please give me your opinions on Derick.

Personally, I think he is great, the funniest person in the house aswell as the most intelligent and I'd hate to see him voted out on Friday.

What do you think?

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I saw the very first show of this series, and i thought Derek was ok, but he's a pro-fox hunter isnt he? Im not keen on that.

I only watch the first shows for good reason- i get addicted to them! I watch the first one just in case i know someone on there... but then i avoid if i dont.

If you have watched BB in the past you might remember Spencer "Have you been taking stupid pills Jade?" Smith a few years back?? Well i more or less grew up with him, he was in my cong, and we used to play football alot. He never got baptised, but i think his mum and dad are still witnesses.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Spencer? did he have a shaved head or am I getting confused?

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Yeah thats him!! He was quite pally with Kate when he was in the house.

• PaulJ
  • Ellie
    Ellie

Quite good looking too! Oops, I'm such a perv!

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I seem to remember Dean from series 2 was also a exJW. Can anyone confirm?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I've been watching - I can't help it! I don't really like anyone in the house though. Makosi's melodrama makes me laugh.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Makosi just annoys me, she is so full of herself and will she please stop screaming!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

If I had to pick a favourite it would be Kemal. I warmed to him the second he walked down the stairs into the house faffing with his sari and said

"Come on headscarf - don't let me down now". It was just hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit