How much whiskey do you consume in a given day?

by IronGland 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Would you consider 1 flask+1 bottle red wine per day too much?

I would say that is too much. Yes.............

I have about 4 drinks a week, usually Scotch, but on hot days a gin and tonic. (trying to lose weight, so cutting down on drinking)

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

okay: your friend is drinking red wine AND whisky?
    yes, not only is that too much, but it is also a kind of gross combo.
    (makes contorted face)...

• talesin
    talesin

How much whiskey do you consume in a given day?

As much as possible, of course!

Unfortunately, that only amounts to a few shots a couple times a month. :( lol...

Seriously, though, it sounds like your friend is self-medicating, for whatever reason. That's enough alcohol to help him/her sleep every nite, no matter what demons are in the head. Been there in my younger days, and glad I don't have the need to do it anymore.

tal

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

If anyone's into brandy, try AZTECA DE ORO.

Good stuff.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I would say at the most 3-4 oz. Of Islay Malt Scotch Whiskey (Lagavulin or Laphroaig preferredly) per week. I try not to overdo it on the scotch I cannot account for my behavior if I do so. I drink maybe a 12 pack of beer in a weeks time.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Laphroaig

mmmmmmm......

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Red wine & whiskey are actually both very good for you - if drunk in moderation. Red wine is good for the heart & whiskey isn't fattening. I love both - I don't drink copious amounts, though I've been known on occassion to have a bottle or three of wine to myself. Whiskey - aaaah mothers' milk - I love the stuff but don't over due it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit