What's The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Everything JW related.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

I was like 14 and I went with some friends to Mexico and got all drunk. When I made it home, oh, bout 6am or so, I told my mom that I had fallen down and hit my head on a rock and was passed out all night in the nieghbors yard. AND! I actually expected her to believe me!!!!! Bwahahahaha

I have done so mant stupid type things in my life, there is just no time to recant them all....

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh my I've done so many stupid things in my life but one I shall relate. It was christmas party time at my previous company - I go because well you can twist my rubber arm.....I ended up dancing on the tables acting as a matador, my bosses running through my waving cloth, me getting sick in the christmas hat, falling asleep in the loo. Having my bosses carry me home. Me waking up at home in the loo.....& phoning all my guy friends telling them how much I liked them.......(all in one night)

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Going back to the jw religion after being away for 6 years.I thought I was the one who had the problem,that I was spiritually immature and that the WTS did have the "truth".That was the biggest mistake of my life and now I must live with it.

Goldminer

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Loubelle - I loved your christmas party story - you sound a lot like me, when I was younger. I wouldn;t do anything like that now.

The first christmas party I went to with my last company was when I was 19 and had only been working there a few months as the receptionist. I got way too drunk and snogged one of the managers in his hotel room, sitting on his sink which collapsed! Then I went off to a nightclub with a bunch of colleagues. In the club was a group of dancers - all male and with naked torsos. I decided it was time to make a big feminist statement - ie if guys can have their tops off so can girls and undid the tie of my red halterneck dress underneath which I had nothing. Fortunately it didn't slide any futher than my hips and a guy I worked with managed to persuade me he was all for feminisim but that I wasn;t employed as a dancer and that if I was it migth be fine for me to have my top off, but that as a customer breaking decency laws I was about to get thrown out by the bouncers if I didn't fasten up my dress and put those "puppies" away!

I was mortfied going to work the next Monday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit