What's The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
  • kls
    kls

Well the first thought is staying married all these years to a dub with no heart or mind . Guess you can tell how my week is going.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Awwww Kls! (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry your week is going crappy.

On a funny note I thought the stupidest thing you ever did was say hi to me! I love ya Mom!

Brooke

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Having a bath on a district convention

• kls
    kls

Brook you simpletin,the stupidest thing i did was to post you were Jedi and in fact you were a Emperor , Remember ?

That still gets me giggling,,,,,,,,,lol

• susu812
    susu812

actually believing someone and trusting them silly me!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i think giving up university scholarships to go pioneering. i probably would have left the truth much sooner if i had gone to university. now, i am eight years behind, and just starting my official post secondary education.

i was also mean to a kid once in third grade, and made him cry. that was stupid, considering that mean kids were always making me cry.

• minimus
    minimus

My pioneer partner also gave up a scholarship. He was and still is considered the best football player ever to play in high school. Today, he still struggles.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I don't know, but if I were to tell you about it, then *that* would be the stupidest thing I've ever done. :P

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Not thumping my elder brother-in-law who said he would not trust me to be around his children, this because I had stopped going to meetings.

I had never been so angry. If I ever see him again I might 'correct' that stupid mistake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit