JWD Family...

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

In another thread, Honesty said:

You did get switched at birth and we finally found you. Almost all of your real family (us) were switched at birth also so it was one helluva deal to get you back with us. But we are happy we found you.

I'm sure many of us feel close to people on the board, even though we have never met.

SO the Question here is:

Which members do you feel related to?

i.e. so and so is like an uncle / aunt/ brother/ sister.

I'm interested to see what you guys say...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'll get us started...

IP_SEC is like a hip uncle, or a severly older brother (the kind who buys you beer).

Brooke, Chia, JoJo, young ladies... My sisters. Not annoying sisters who live in the bathroom, but the kind you go to for advice and support.

Jourles is a smartass cousin who is always crackin up the kids (and myself).

AuntJane is like, well, an Aunt...

Nathan Natas is definitely a father type- one of those cool dads... the kind who will lie to mom for you...

Don't feel offended if I forgot you- I was just getting it started...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Nobody?

bttt

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Can I be your cousin, you know, the wimpy one you always greet in a loving headlock?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I've been too busy reading jourles very long last entry.

I'll say LT is very much the older brother to me - he teases me mercilessly and tells me off when I'm being outrageously prejudiced and pig-headed - although um of course thats not at all often.

Richie - you yourself - you're like a son to me; and it would make sense - after all you appear to have inherited my wit and intelligence! Katie Kitten is my much funnier twin sister who I can't wait to meet! Tij - is , well like no other family member I ever had, but possesses a voice for the platform if I ever heard one - I bet he never had to work on modulation or enthusiasm! DB - is my very caring considerate and thoughtful cousin, who is wonderfully sensitive and understanding ...the list could go on and on - suffice to say I love my virtual family - as my phone bill will testify!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hi Richie

I'll tell ya what. ... I'll be your long lost german uncle. At my age I do not color my hair, .. so I am all grey.

I will always try to give good advice.

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'm that dumb JW relative that is always broke, has every illness known to man (the Awake said so) and has only enough education to read WTS "literature".... and still thinks he's better than you cuz I gots da troof!

u/d (of the smart ass... but'll I'll share my booze class)

• undercover
    undercover

I'm the drunken uncle that no one wants to talk about...

• minimus
    minimus

UC, I thought you'd be the uncle all the mothers would warn their kids to stay away from.

• undercover
    undercover

Just their (legal age) daughters.... oh wait...i'm their uncle....bad bad....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit