How Blonde Are You????????

by ButtLight 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

What is the stupidest thing you have ever done, or heard someone else do? I have a few, but my latest was sitting right here on the computer during a thunderstorm. (last week) Lightning struck, the speakers made a really loud noise, and the whole thing blew!!!!!!!!!! I screamed and ran away from the computer! Dah, shut your computer down during a nasty thunderstorm!!!!!!!! How bout you? Care to share just how blonde you really are? Ps, umm thats why I havent been on here for a long time!

• JH
    JH

OH, I'm very blonde...

Yesterday for the first time I went to a tanning salon, and I didnt know how it worked, so I layed on the bed and didn,t close the cover....After that someone told me that I had to close it..

Well, I figured that this blonde did it this way, so could I...

• JH
    JH

I guess that you and I are the only blondes here....lol

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

do the times i tried to start my car, only to hear a screeching sound indicating that i already HAD started it count?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

no ya little emu, even us real brunettes do that too lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm told I have blonde moments continually! Think, my username is suppose to stand for "crazy blonde B"(for bitch) I can't even think of any good ones, they just come naturally!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

If I told you half the things I did you would all be in a corner crying and pissing yourselves.

Brooke

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

a true blonde or an airplane blonde?

• kazar
    kazar

I'll tell you how blonde I am. I once wore a dress to the Kingdom Hall with a picture of a woman smoking a cigarette design printed on the back of it. That's how blonde I am.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have went around the apartment looking for my keys only to later to find out I had been holding them the whole time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit