I wish i was adopted...

by kittyeatzjdubs 26 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

yet again my dear matt wanted to make an attempt to break the ice with my father and his stupid new wife, whom i feel no responsibility to like or accept because she's young enough to be my father's daughter (she's 29 and my father's 60!!!) and she's trifling and two faced. i honestly feel that she's just with him for the money. i don't care what she or anyone else says. she needs to go and find someone her own age. anyway...

so the first time matt met my father was complete and utter hell. it was totally awkward and uncomfortable, and they made it that way...not us...instead of welcoming matt and thanking him for taking care of me when my mother KICKED ME OUT they sat there staring at us for a good 5 minutes and the stepmother's stupid @ss says, ''so how many months along are you?'' i was like,

''excuse me???''

''well you're pregnant aren't you? that's why you showed up all of a sudden.''

''no. i came down here to do the right thing and introduce you to my boyfriend.''

so it was basically all downhill from there. dad started tearing into us about getting married and how he wouldn't be rude to us, but he'd still never accept us unless we got married...i just wanted to scream, ''i'm friggin' 20 dad!!!! u want me to end up like my other 2 sisters??? divorced and miserable???'' but i didn't. even when we left, matt said, ''it was nice to finally meet you sir.'' and tried to shake dad's hand. dad just started at the t.v. and said ''likewise''. no hand shake or anything.

so yesterday, matt puts off plans with his own father and brother to cook dinner for my non-jdub family on father's day. so we were all sitting outside waiting on the grill to heat up and stepmother goes inside to fix herself another drink. matt comes away from the grill to sit down for a minute, and he happens to sit in her chair. so she comes back out and matt being the gentleman that he is offers her back her chair. does she thank him for being so courteous?...NO! she says, ''i just wanna know what the he!! that sh!t is on your arm.'' matt's right lower right arm is covered in a tattoo that he drew and designed that depicts his view of heaven and hell...he's atheist. it's an awesome tattoo...matt didn't tell what it really meant b/c that would have been bad...he just said that it was a design. she said that she didn't like it b/c it was evil looking...

i'm sorry this is so long...i'll wrap it up right here. basically it was just one long awkward moment. and the thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that we offered to come down there and cook for them...we didn't have to do it at all...but we did. and they had the nerve to be that rude to me and matt the entire time. the only person who was actually nice to matt was my sister. it just angers me so much that they can sit there and act all high and mighty like we're just a bunch of lowly sinners who don't deserve their kindness. my father is lucky enough that i even talk to him considering the fact that he left my mother for another woman and i didn't see or hear from him for over 2 years...and don't even get me started on stepmother. she got knocked up when she was 17 and has been going from man to man ever since. and she just happened to stumble upon my father who just happens to have his own business and a lot of dough. gag me.

there is no way that i came from a family like that...not me....no way....i got mixed up at birth. my real family is kind and loving and not judgmental.

luv, jojo

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

lifes a bitch aint it?

''i just wanna know what the he!! that sh!t is on your arm.'' matt's right lower right arm is covered in a tattoo that he drew and designed that depicts his view of heaven and hell...he's atheist. it's an awesome tattoo...matt didn't tell what it really meant b/c that would have been bad...he just said that it was a design. she said that she didn't like it b/c it was evil looking...

Please take a picture. I'm intrigued.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

That stinks kitty! How dare they disrespect your Matt, especially if as you seem to indicdate you have been respectful to this 29 year old gold digger.

I would write them a letter and politely and with dignity ask them if they thought their behaviour to your loved one was merited. Explain that your feelings were hurt and that if they cannot accept your life choices and partners in a warm and open way that you consider them injurious to your mental wellbeing and your happiness. Explain that there is no room for bitterness in your life but that they are welcome back in if they can behave in an appropriate and respectful manner in your company.

Sometimes kids have to tell the parents how it is you know.

Hope venting here let off some steam though!

crumpet x

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i'll get one as soon as i can richie. that actually sounds like a very good idea crumpet...now if i can just grow the balls to do it.

luv, jojo

• prophecor
    prophecor

Damn, that's too deep. She's only old enough to be your older sister. I'd stay outta' harms way if I were you. He's not a witness, is that correct? Some folx are just plain toxic. People either nurture you or they suck the very life from out of you. I feel 4U JO JO.

• Ellie
    Ellie

My heart goes out to you, I've read a few of your posts and you seem to be having a really hard time of it.

I wish I could say something that would help but there really isn't anything to say, be grateful for Matt and try to leave the rest of your family up to their own devices, there doesn't seem much point in bothering with them if they are going to treat you badly and make you feel sad and angry.

Perhaps after not seeing much of you they will realise how they have been treating you and start making amends.

Just remember though, its not just Jehovahs Witnesses who make for crappy family members.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    He's not a witness, is that correct?

no he's not...that's what kills me...i'd expect this from the rest of my jdub family...not him...

u'r right ellie...maybe i should just leave it alone. i can't make them accept us...we've done our part. now i'm just going to sit back and wait on them...

luv, jojo

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Please take a picture. I'm intrigued.

Yes, you got me all currious... I'd really like to see it too.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

so that's 2 requests for matts tattoo....got it!

luv, jojo

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

btw....thanks guys. sometimes i wish ya'll were my real family...

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit