COLDPLAY OR OASIS

by tijkmo 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

have been a fan of both

but oasis cd is deeply disappointing...(i disagreed with critics on their recent releases..thought they were good)

coldplay i also disagreed about...thought their last one was not as good as the first

BUT THEIR LATEST IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

so there

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    COLDPLAY OR OASIS

Just shoot me if those those are the only choices...

• prophecor
    prophecor

Done "Rush of Blood to the Head" and "Parachutes", in that order. Thought Parachutes was the best of the two, though the Rush of Blood to the Head LP was great in its own right. Look forward to getting the latest edition.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm a fan of both too. Not got the latest Coldplay yet though cos I've heard the single and it sounds just the same as their previous stuff. Is the rest of the cd different?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I havent heard both CD,s all the way through so cant comment as to where their both at now...but in the past, Oasis all the way,though unlike you Ian,ive been dissapointed with the last 2 Oasis Albums....

Champagne supernova still one of my all time faves.....................

• Ellie
    Ellie

I thought it was supposed to be Blur or Oasis?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

blur........bleagh

yes single not like rest of cd

fleaman with you all the way on champagne supernova i just thought 'giants' was great

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I cant split these at the moment. The 2 albums are very different. Oasis are rockier, while Coldplay have mastered the 'teary epic'. Oasis is my favourite band tho, and until Coldplay (in my mind) do something as good as 'Definitely Maybe' then they will always be second best (but only just).

Quick tip- Arctic Monkeys, remember you heard it here first.....

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Definately Coldplay...and I agree with Tij on this too...their latest is amazing...cant think of a single track on the CD that isnt great.

I dont know about any of you but I find that if I like a CD immediately I tend to grow tired of it very quickly however if it grows on me slowly I tend to never grow tired of hearing it....what about you?

Parachutes was an example of this, only liked a couple of tracks on the CD initially but the more I listened to it the more it grew on me....I still play the CD now and it still is one of my favourites.

DB74

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I prefer Travis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit