Hard Evidence of Life After Death, is there any?

by Blueblades 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Are you a blind believer or do you have evidence of a continued existence beyond physical death either personal in nature or from scientifically valid sources?

Blueblades

• garybuss
    garybuss

Death = termination of life.
    So the question is . . . Is there life . . . after the termination of life?

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's hard to give hard evidence from a dimension that is notoriously not hard

S

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

"notoriously not hard" But...when you die you become a 'stiff'

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q.: Hard Evidence of Life After Death, is there any?

A.: Haven't you ever been to the MOVIES, man?

"notoriously not hard" But...when you die you become a 'stiff'

...and then you become a liquid and ooze into the earth, as all the Forensic TV shows like to demonstarte in graphic detail.

• Flash
    Flash
    Hard Evidence of Life After Death, is there any?

Like finding Noahs Ark, thats been the quest of life times. OBE's / Near Death Experiances have been, and I'm sure still are, being looked at for hard evidence. IMO, they're one and the same and a natural ability we all have while we're alive in the flesh.

• kazar
    kazar

Nope. I sure don't have any proof of life after death, nor do I believe it exists. Course, I haven't watched the Sci-Fi channel recently.

• Spook
    Spook

Yes. Our ancestors died, and we are alive. That's all the life after death there is. ;)

• Sadie Masokissdick
    Sadie Masokissdick

Blueblades - In reply to your question, I can envision two possible scenarios: 1.) After I die, you will be still alive; in which case there will indeed be "life after death." 2.) After you die, I will still be alive. In which case, there will also be life after death. In that respect, there is life after death, no matter how you look at it.

By your question, I assume that you mean: Does a person's consciousness survive after his/her own death? Well, given that consciousness is a fuction of - and totally dependent upon - brain activity, and that brain activity tends to cease upon death, I would tend to believe that consciousness cannot survive death. If someone were to say that consciousness is NOT a function of - and totally dependent upon - brain activity, I would want to know exactly what else consciousness could be a function of. Upon what else could consciousness depend, if not the brain? What is the quantifiable (not necessarily tangible, but at least measurable) basis of consciousness, if not the brain?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Death = termination of life.

So the question is . . . Is there life . . . after the termination of life?

Well, death of the body doesn't necessarily mean death of the soul. If there is a soul that survives the death of the body then the question is: Is there life after the termination of life of the physical body?

Hard evidence of life after death of the physical body: is there any?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit