Why not just hide?

by robhic 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

As you hear the rumblings of the coming war of the great day, just cut a lambs throat and paint your doorpost with its blood, then back to watching tele and a beer. Worked last time....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Or maybe you could like paint lamb's blood on your door. If you don't have access to lamb's blood, a goat's will do in a pinch. Doof, just saw your post. You forgot about the goat's blood emergency alternative.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Cheers for the reminder FHN. A last desperate effort could be to sacrifice one of the kids. That was a winner in the past too. Reccomended by abraham

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I have to argee with everyone's "paint red above your door", don't forget the keg and Nascar/cowboys football. Seems to me, that they'd have enough to do catching up with the JW's, and others. I think I had permanently signed papers for any elder's meeting, on any topic they felt like nailing me on. Since it is considered that anyone that causes anyone to stumble is VERY bad-- the jw's will be busy for a while!! I figure that if my higher power wants me very badly, I'd be easy to spot--the one with the tequilia bottle! COME AND GET ME!!!! Wouldn't it be priceless for the JWs to go thru the big "A", only to find us there as well!!! They'll think they died and didn't make it "into paradise". That they are in hades with the apostates!!!

ok, I think I'm rambling. I've been up all night. This shit of not being able to find a job is really stressing me out. I do want to thank ya'll for being here. The shit I've dealt with due to my mom and stepdad would normally make me crazy. Being on this sight makes my backbone stronger. I feel like I could take on all those WTBS drones!

luv-shelley

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I can see all of us `postates hiding behind rocks and throwing water balloons at the fleeing witnesses...

Then we'll throw rocks at the elders! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit