Mini-SCOTfest !!! Tuesday July 12th!

by LittleToe 30 Replies latest members meetups

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Sounds lovely...sure wish the 'pond' wasn't so expensive to cross these days...

J

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I don't really have anything to add.........

JULY 12TH IS MY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all better at least think of me for a second! A Moment of Silence!

Brooke

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am green with jealousy.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm leaving for the boat in about an hour and a half. I'll try to get online while I'm away, but can't promise anything. Might be down at Englishman's before I can check my PMs.

Have a great week, y'all

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

That's tonight ! ! !

Have a wonderful time being me without me, all you fortunate attendees:

While all good dubs are studying at the bookstudy, we shall be eating, drinking, and being merry, for no other reason than it seems like a good idea

Lottsa love,

Merry

PS~ Oh yes, and raise a glass to Brooke and her happy 25th! ! !

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im very jealous. Wish I could be there. Have a jar for me

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I hope you are all having fun

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Tonight's the night. Should be fun. A few haven't picked up their PMs for the direction, yet, though

I'll tell y'all about he whole trip when I finally get home and to some kind of order, next week...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

So have you lot recovered from your hangovers yet? How did it go? Where did you go? Who went? Any gossip?!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

freedomfighter,it support,joyzabel and daughter,littletoe,p?,tijkmo and gadgets brother joined us later..went to walkabout..(ozzie theme pub) in glasgow for meal..because there was just a few of us there was more opportunity to talk..which was well pleasant..but no scandal no gossip no pics no singing no hangovers..just a nice quiet evening all round

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit