Mini-SCOTfest !!! Tuesday July 12th!

by LittleToe 30 Replies latest members meetups

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Y'all have a grand time!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

**depends on whether i stay on in england after bbq or if ive managed to get cheap flight to usa**

Where are you headin' to, tij?

-Aude.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well aude ..anywhere really

im off college at the moment and have a couple of pre arranged dates in early july and mid august..

so looking to go away anytime mid july - early august to anywhere

west coast usa would be my first choice

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    well aude ..anywhere really

Tij...I admire that free spirit in you....enjoy your travels...would love to be able to just jump on a plane to anywhere I choose....one day!

DB74

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

bttt

Looking like it might be Glasgow. Had a few PMs. I wont be giving out the venue publically, so if you want to join us you will need to respond

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I love the Scottish.

BRRRRRRR RuRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR RRRRRR Jimmy?

HB

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ah Ross, you don't know how tempting this is. Our original plans were to go to Mike's BBQ, but unfortunately certain economic realities kept us from the Mother Country until November.

I've only been to Scotland once, but it was truly grand. One of my favorite memories is having fresh salmon for supper, going up to our hotel room on a hill in Edinburgh and falling asleep listening to the wind howl outside. Then there was the time Nina and I had to run from one end of the Glasgow airport to the other after drinking two bottles of wine on an empty stomach on the flight up from London. Frankly I'm amazed they let us through security! But then we weren't driving.

>SIGH< I miss the UK.

Of course I may be a bit biased. My last name is ... Scott.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've PM'ed details to all those who requested them.

The only thing I'll say publically is that it's to be in Glasgow at 7:30pm this coming Tuesday (12th), and that if you want to attend it's not too late to PM me for details.

While all good dubs are studying at the bookstudy, we shall be eating, drinking, and being merry, for no other reason than it seems like a good idea

• blondie
    blondie

Wish we could be there. I'd love to find out what a Scottish pub is like. Not too many Scots around here; but the Shriners do have a kilted band of bagpipers. Blondie and Irreverent

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Waaaaah! Just waaaaah!

*pouts*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit