Jehovah Witnesses getting too aggressive around here!

by hubert 25 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

My sister found this article in a local newspaper and gave it to me.

Seems that a whole group ot j.w.'s entered his house without permission. Does this mean there is new light from God allowing j.w.'s to trespass on worldly people's property?

What is this world coming to.

Hubert

I hope this posts okay. I am experimenting.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

As long as you are upholding Gods law and doing his will , it does not matter if you brak Caesars laws= Cos Gods Law is higher cos it says so in the bible

• lawrence
    lawrence

Hubert-

Wonder if they stole any of the householder's fine china or cigarettes...

• garybuss
    garybuss

It sounds like a family of Okies I know of.

• hubert
    hubert
    Wonder if they stole any of the householder's fine china or cigarettes...

Yeah, Wouldn't put it past them.

Hubert

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's bad enough that they have to knock on people's doors to pester them with their FDS non sense.

• steve2
    steve2

This is one article that will not be heralded around the world by the Watchtower. A tuch embarrassing, I'd say. It does make me wonder what happened, though, because I would consider it highly unusual for modern-day JWs to be so pushy on people's doorsteps...or in this instance, pushy inside the actual house itself.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

When they come inside without permission, you can shoot them.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

The joke about stealing is too true. I knew a family who used the door to door knocking as a way of finding antiques. They would find frail old people and harrass them literally to the point of terror until they sold the sort after articles. The elders were informed. Nothing was done.Why? The guy doing the harrassing was an elder........

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

You cant shoot 'em in England, but you can sure give 'em the frowning of a lifetime!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit