Hi Everyone!

by Valis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Just checking in to say hello. Have been busy living as it were. Also a lot of online gaming, camping, drinking beer, motorcycle riding and of course thinking of you all. I haven't felt the need to post, but that doesn't mean I still don't have ongoing issues or that I have forgotten any of the good friends I have cultivated here. I am also thinking of doing a poker night once a month and anyone who wants to come over is welcome. Contact me by email or leave a PM and I will check regularly. I'm also very glad to hear Quotes is back up and running and those bastards are not manipulating the free thinkers and victims of their lies. Keep up the good fight and welcome to all the new members as well.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Free Range" class

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Good to see you, hon!! Been missin' ya. I'll give you a call soon. Oh, and count me in on the poker night. hugsandsmoochiestoya!! Lisa

• Beans
    Beans

Valis, always good to hear from you! Damn I wish you were in Toronto right now as I have some awesome hash in my possesion! Send me a PM with your address again I have some stuff to send you bro!

• JH
    JH

Hi Valis !!! It's nice to see you post.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Travis.

All the best to you.

Mike.

• Valis
    Valis

Howdy folks..Beans I will send you my addy ASAP.

Hey Arrow hope you aren't wilting like a Yellow Rose sugar...Goddam it is hot!

JH I hope you have kept yourself busy soiling the forum in my absence..

w00t!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

Oi! Howdy Mike. I would imagine you are preparing for the horde to hit on the 4th of July. I wished I could be there, but the 4th I am spending with my children in the small town they live in. The have a huge fireworks display, fireworks are legal in their county (did I tell you I love fireworks?), and they have a huge gathering of thousands in the park near the river. Brass bands, big booms,beer, boobs, bratwurst and then some. Please tell HL and the fam I said cheers...oh and say the f word really loud in the pub for me will you? ta!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dude,

Glad you are experiencing . . . . what was it . . . oh . . LIFE, again.

jst2laws

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hi man!

S

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Good to see you again...

Damn, I was starting to think I was going to have to pay you a Shepherding Call!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit