.: CAUTION :. This picture is rough to look at .: CAUTION :.

by PrintThis0103 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Please don't presume to speak for me.

If you want to believe in fairy-tales and superstition then that's fine but don't tell me that I'm supposed to believe something that there is no evidence for, or in fact, what there is strong evidence against,

Well put, Simon. My thoughts are the same!! alt Dave has a similar slogan on the wall of his office................but his says "Jesus, protect me from your followers". I think it offends two of our daughters in law.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    The beautiful thing about the picture is that it shows what Jesus Christ did for you and me.

I bleed too. But not for you.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

He may have died for you and others but he was raised up for me. Jesus died for the jews 2000 years ago - he didn't die for us today. 'Cos if you read you bible carefully & think very logically when it says "that this generation will by no means pass away". So if you are reading your bible in 1035 that scripture pertained to you THEN and that generation would by no means pass away and does so today too. My personal take on the scripture is that in every generation we have a choice to get to know God or not (my faith in God is weakening but I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth). But what can Jesus of 2000 years do for me now - nothing......"each one has to work out his own salvation"

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    This picture is rough to look at

Not if you've ever watched any decent horror movies - I am happy to recommend some!

I thought Scream 3 was scarier!

• rebel8
    rebel8

PrintThis,

As a cult survivor I'm offended you would enter a forum of cult survivors to preach.

• RichieRich
  • undercover
    undercover

I was expecting a graphic photograph..not a piece of art. What's so rough about it?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Brilliant - Richie! I wish I'd had one last night. I was walking to the station listening to the radio which was talking about how the new act stopping door to door salesmen would finally get rid of JWs, when I walked slap into a double decker Jesus Army bus. I don't know what made me do this, but this girl tried to hand me a leaflet with Jesus on it and I said loudly so all the rush house traffic could hear me - no thanks - Jesus is a C**t, smiled pleasantly and walked on. The crazy jesus army guy who had been playing the guitar just stopped and stared with a dropped jaw. I don;t expect they hear that very often.

Incidentally I felt a bit bad afterwards - as i have nothign against Jesus - he actually comes across as quite a cool guy, its God whose the c***.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

After reading all these posts I actually realised that this guy is convinced and believes that God did this wonderful thing & for him that is great, all he wanted to do was share his love,joy and conviction with us.

So thank you. I'm too quick to jump in with my own 2 cents that I never realised you were just sharing something profound to you.!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    After reading all these posts I actually realised that this guy is convinced and believes that God did this wonderful thing & for him that is great, all he wanted to do was share his love,joy and conviction with us.

So thank you. I'm too quick to jump in with my own 2 cents that I never realised you were just sharing something profound to you.!

Actually, the guy who started this thread kinda meant it to be a form of spam, because I've seen the exact same post on other forums with the same username on the same day. Notice how the person hasn't come back to be a contributing member of the JWD. He is welcome, but he is also welcome to stay. Just my .02$ too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit