FLAT STANLEY---list of travels and stats!

by Princess 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    Just my 2 cents, but I think Zoe looks like her great-grandma on her mother's side.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Relax, Princess. Joy saw the 4 generations picture and saw a resemblance. You have to admit they are both drama and fashion queens!!

• Princess
    Princess

True.

She's taken her role as drama queen too far lately. Maybe it's the birthday attention but I'm getting sick of it.

Yesterday on the way to school, she got mad at me for something she actually did so I dropped her backpack and refused to move another step until she acknowledged she was at fault, AND apologized. She was really really mad.

This has nothing to do with Flat Stanley. I think most of the people who hosted Stan have pretty much left the board. I understand, I'm not around much either.

• Valis
    Valis

Hi Princess! Say hello to Steve please and come back in the summer again so we can see you in a bikini..

Really glad to see that Flat Stanley had such a good run!

We would all be so lucky to visit such great people.

Oh and please tell the small child on the left that giving people the "stuff you" is not polite..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Princess
    Princess
    Oh and please tell the small child on the left that giving people the "stuff you" is not polite..

hey, at least she's smiling...wait a minute...I took that picture...you don't think...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit