Article in Newspaper re local JW Disctrict Convention

by Netty 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

I suggest a respectful and honest letter to the editor regarding the WTBTS and its doctrines. Particularly those calling all non-JW's 'scummy dross' and promoting hatred of Christian denominations.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Exactly, and I think that's who most of us on this board are, that middle generation.

<---- Well this cute little apostate is definitely under 25 and is definitely gone!!

• Netty
    Netty
    Exactly, and I think that's who most of us on this board are, that middle generation
    <---- Well this cute little apostate is definitely under 25 and is definitely gone!!

With the exception of the ever so cute, Richie Rich that is, I do stand corrected.

I outta pinch your cute little cheeks...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I outta pinch your cute little cheeks...

There's a line for the bottom ones...

But the top one's are availible!

• Netty
    Netty
    There's a line for the bottom ones...

But the top one's are availible

LOL!! You little smartie pants.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    LOL!! You little smartie pants.

Whats up with me attracting cute, significantly older than me ladies??
    Is it like an Oedipus complex or what??

• Netty
    Netty
    Whats up with me attracting cute, significantly older than me ladies??

Define significant

Well, ok guess you got me there. I'm gonna feel around for rmy bi-focals now, so that I can see well enough to find my find my cane, so that I can make my way to the fridge to take my metimucel, and geritol, before I go to sleep, after all it is 7:00 p.m. here, way after this old fogies bedtime.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Each weekend event is expected to attract about 8,000 people, and about 30 percent of those will be younger than 25, according to Rob Soler, a U.S. Postal Service employee and local Jehovah's Witness elder. Attendees will come to Tucson from around Arizona, as well as New Mexico and Texas

I think that 8,000 people in attendance from 3 states is very little. When I was still a JW we used to have 15,000+ attendees just from NY alone.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

From the clip **** "I think it all boils down to people who want to learn about what the Bible has to say," he said, explaining the denomination's steady local growth. "The key to our growth has been at-home Bible study."

Um...no you are growing at the same rate as the general population which means your members are squeezing out kids...hence increasing your numbers you jag bag.

• Netty
    Netty
    Um...no you are growing at the same rate as the general population which means your members are squeezing out kids...hence increasing your numbers you jag bag.

Right on the money Evil! How dumb do they think we are?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit