1 month today!!

by PaulJ 20 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Congradulations!!!

But please keep in mind that the one-towel rule is still in effect.

Rub a Dub

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

It's quite an active board, isn't it? My month won't be up for another two weeks, but it feels like I've been here a lot longer.

• Rod P
    Rod P

Congrats, PaulJ,

In your researching and considering some new ideas, I must say, you're in for some real eye-opening surprises! Have fun! I know I am.

Rod P.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Im glad as well that my mum and sister have joined the board, i hope it can help them the same as its helped me.

Theres still the occasional JW thinking process left in me, but I know that much of this is only based on lies.

Thanks for all your support.... i should write my story sometime.

Paul

• Honesty
    Honesty

Congrats Paul!!!

Please do write your story. We always love to hear how people broke the chains of oppression, lies, guilt and fear of the Witch Tower Babble and Trick Society.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Witch Tower Babble and Trick Society

I sure enjoy these fun names people come up with (can't turn off the highlighter)

• xjwms
    xjwms

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Congratulations!

Paul, so nice to see you here and I hope you stay along time. I know when I first came here I was suprised not only the things I have learned but also how very addictive this board is as there are some very wonderful friends who all share a mutual feeling towards the WTS and the Governing Body.

Before you know it you'll be a jedi then supreme one.

Welcome

orangefatcat

• Es
    Es

congratz paul enjoy es

• kls
    kls

OFC>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit