Here's to Evil Force....

by avishai 49 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh my gosh - tell me that's your chest...... No wonder I thought I hadn't seen you - you've changed your avatar to something droolerlicious different. I was looking for your big hat or the other one.

Um yeah I like your posts - I like people that "Tell it like it is" But still do it in a nice way. And I hate that word nice. But I mean it in the nicest way.

• Narkissos
  • xjwms
    xjwms

I enjoy reading the things EvilForce comes up with.

Heres to ya guy, ..... ..... Bartender: !! Sapphire, ... on the rocks

You just "keep it up"

So to speak.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Very astute and enlightening posts that I really enjoyed, amazing how he contributed so much in the space of a few months.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Where's MY salute? :( Just because I haven't done anything to deserve it. LOL
    EvilForce, you rock! :)
    Jeffro - of the "can't resist adding my two cents' worth" class

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Let me just say that before I came to this board, I took a very mean stance against homosexuals. After chatting with Preston, and reading EvilForce's crazy posts, I learned that gay people go thorough the same things that witnesses do in life. They can't escape who they are, and they have to put up with everyone else's crap.

SO not only has EF instilled in me a respect for an entire group of people, he has also personally earned my respect and he can "diagnose" me whenever he wants!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I learned that gay people go thorough the same things that witnesses do in life

That goes double for gay witnesses.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    That goes double for gay witnesses.

Definitely, I meant to say that...

And I respect that too....

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I've often wondered how EF has time to be a doctor and make so many great posts here. And yes he is a hottie in his little tank top.

• Pole
    Pole

Oh yeah, I got to like him almost right from the start.

Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit