Here's to Evil Force....

by avishai 49 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

One of the most Ironically named posters I've ever seen. Kind, strong, intelligent, patient with those who are intolerant. Within the few short mo. you've been on the board, I've gotta say you've made quite an impact and shown that you CAN come out on the other side out of the cult, and out of some pretty serious double adversity in your case, and be OK, get an education, etc., not be bitter, be compassionate, etc. You sure prove the dubs wrong about those "hateful apostates." Thank you.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

here here!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Let's hear it for Evil Force! HipHip, Hooray! HipHip, Hooray!

Kwin

Amen, Avi! I too, am very impressed with Evil Force. He "gets it!"

Also, Avishai, while I'm at it, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your posts here as well. I don't always agree, but find that you always have a decent basis for your opinions and such opinions generally indicate that you are a compassionate, caring and thoughtful individual.

Cheers to Evil Force and Avishai!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Bottoms Up CHEERS!

Brooke

p.s. I love Avishai bald head! shhhh don't tell him!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

What 144001 said.

• kls
    kls

I would have to agree and Evil ain't to bad on the eyes either

• avishai
    avishai
    p.s. I love Avishai bald head! shhhh don't tell him!

It's not bald right now.

*runs for the razor*

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Thanks guys!!!

Your appreciation means alot. I have enjoyed posting here at JWD. Many times we may go round and round on a specific issue but always enjoy the joust. I enjoy the thoughts and comments of others. Intelligent thought and debate are the elixer of life for me. And I enjoy having my assertions challenged. I'm looking forward to trying to get to an Apostafest in the near future to meet some of ya'll in-peron !

Thanks again for the kind words. It means alot to me :)

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

*whispers to Brooke, "yeah, avishai is a hottie, isn't he"*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit