Isn't it great to be a kid!

by Evesapple 14 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I was just thinking of starting a thread like this today! My daughter woke up this morning and was pottering about singing over and over

Im free free free
    From harmony
    Becky laughs at me
    When I watch TV

Total scribble, but soooo sweet. I love it when she sings to herself. I know shes happy. It made me think everything is good in my life.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Arent kids clothes great as well??? There are loads of stuff my boys wear that i think 'i wish they would come in my size'. Funky little t-shirts and combats....

....... ok maybe its just me....

• Evesapple
    Evesapple
    it is our responsbility to make sure they have the most carefree and nurturing an upbringing as possible

Frog, I agree, and so opposite of what some of us had, I'm so much more conscientous of it now

I know shes happy. ; It made me think everything is good in my life.

Katie, what an adorable song, it's just so sweet....yeah kids do remind us of how wonderful our life is, they definetly help us reflect on the good things, and right now, it's all good.

Arent kids clothes great as well??? There are loads of stuff my boys wear that i think 'i wish they would come in my size'. Funky little t-shirts and combats....

It used to be only girls clothes that were so much fun, but now that I have a boy I'm finding all kinds of great things, I like the basic boy clothes, t-shirt and blue jeans but oh so stylish now.

That's the point of this thread, to truely remind us how wonderful life is, and kids really do help us to appreciate that. I could be having a bad day and all I have to do is look at my son and just watch him play and be happy, and it's as if all worries seem to vanish. They help us not to take life so seriously....that it's really ok to run through a sprinkler with all your clothes on!

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's nice to be care free and grow up in a loving nurturing environment, the good effect will stay with the person for life.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I adore kids!!!!!!!!!! I would love to have a whole rugby team of them!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never want to let go of the child in me and grow up ( That is why I wont buy a washing machine. I wont I wont I wont)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit