Isn't it great to be a kid!

by Evesapple 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

My son Matt at Felger Park in Chicago this afternoon. So, happy and carefree with not a care in the world...it's so educational to see things through his eyes once in a while, to re-connect with innocence....there's no drug like it in the world :)

• hubert
    hubert

Well,, my kids are grownup, but I have a grandaughter, that I love, and spend a lot of time with, and I just look forward to doing things with her. She turned 9 Monday. Pretty soon, though, she won't want to spend time with "grandpa", so I gotta make hay while the sun shines. LOL !

Besides, I get to go sliding in the snow, ride bikes, etc. and I can get away with it, because she is there, too. LOL !!

Hubert

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Great picture! I love being around kids.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I bet you could win an award with this picture--maybe you should send it in someplace. I know my local news shows a photo of the day pretty much every day on the news that someone had sent in.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Everything is exciting to them, it's like seeing things for the very 1st time, you gain a re-newed appreciation.

Besides, I get to go sliding in the snow, ride bikes, etc. and I can get away with it, because she is there, too. LOL !!

Exactly!

• Evesapple
    Evesapple
    I bet you could win an award with this picture--maybe you should send it in someplace. I know my local news shows a photo of the day pretty much every day on the news that someone had sent in.

I never thought of that! Great idea, my mom won an amateur photo contest in a local newspaper once, she got 3rd place....

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Watching them sleep is my favorite, not a care in the world, totally innocent, snuggled up with their stuffed animal dreaming of the next big day. Nothing like it.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

OMG when they're sleeping that's the best. I have to go down and look at him now......

• Netty
    Netty

ahh... little people! LOVE this picture!

• Frog
    Frog

kiddos are completely precious, it is our responsbility to make sure they have the most carefree and nurturing an upbringing as possible...the complete opposite of what so many of us had growing up in the borg...just have to make sure we get it right with our own littlies, when we get around to having them:) frog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit