Prince FANS ONLY Please!!!

by prophecor 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Preston
    Preston

I dare say........ "Pussy Control" .... as well as "Take Me With You", "Pop Life" , "Nothing Compares 2 U" , "Seven" and 'Purple Rain"

- Preston

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

I remember at one district assembly they talked about just how bad lyrics at become; using as an example "one popular musisian even signs of a woman maturbating in a hotel lobby" - we all knew the lyrics off by heart "Darling Nikki".

Prince is very prolific - however he has so many great songs I'll just list the albums that rank for me:

[1] Purple Rain [purple rain, darling nikki, when doves cry]

[2] Sign of the time's [if I were your girl friend]

[3] Diamond and Pearls

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Still waiting, Jam of the Year, Wanna be your lover, How come you don't callme anymore, and probably a dozen more that I can play off the top of my head either on guitar, or piano!

M'

• Dimples
    Dimples

I love the songs...

Do me baby

nothing compares 2 u

let's go crazy

DIMPLES

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have to admit I like Pussy Control and DMSR Dance, Music, Sex, Romance!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

{how did i miss this thread} oh yeah, new job.

I don't know where to begin. There are several, but to name some:

Insatiable
    Adore
    When Doves Cry
    Seven
    On the Couch
    Gett Off
    Damn U

I love love love Prince!!!!!!!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Proph,

YES YES YES!!!!

I love Purple Rain, and had the album and the tape and would love to own the vid (specially to have the club scene with Maurice Day and the Thyme and everyone doin' the Bird), but my favorite album is The Gold Experience,,, 319, darling lisa, pussy control, the most beautiful girl, etc, etc, every song on that album I love to death!

My favorite single is Little Red Corvette (baby, you're much too fast!) The only thing wrong with that song is ... it's too short! Kiss is a close second in the singles department.

I also think the vid for Thieves in the Temple is an absolute blast ... lol ,,, the purple one and his a$$less pants!

tal

of the *loves music, loves to dance* class

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

He he... I loved John Safran's Musical Jamboree intrepretation of what Prince is up to these days...

Click here to get the link to see he's little skit --> http://www.musicjamboree.com/body.html?id=282 scroll down to prince and click the play button. (TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT )

Here is John's comment about the skit:

This is my highly accurate impersonation of Prince circa Purple Rain. For younger viewers, that's just before he cut holes in the butt-cheek section of his pants. I read that Prince had become a Jehovah Witness. So I went door to door preaching the word, JW style, to experience Sunday morning in Prince's world.
  • Dimples
    Dimples

Lonelysheep,

I knew I was forgetting a song and I couldn't remember the name. How could I forget ADORE! That song is awesome!

DIMPLES

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Thank you, Miss Peaches! LOL!
    In case anyone missed this, here's my other love, Dave Chappelle:

Scroll down to B-Ball with Prince--

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/chappelles_show/videos/season_2/index.jhtml

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit