Prince FANS ONLY Please!!!

by prophecor 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prophecor
    prophecor

Despite the Purlple Ones' religious persuasion, at this time, whats your favorite song and / or Album?

I'll start. The Album Purple Rain is my favourite, one of my favourite songs, however is " I could never take the place of your man "

Feel free to name some of yours.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

PURPLE RAIN!!!! 1984 was the best year in music!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I think it's called KISS. I like Prince and love some of his music. But I listen to a lot of musicians that in real life are weirdos.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I love Prince!

I love Purple Rain.

the songs "Seven" and "Kiss", "When Doves Cry."

I don't care I loved the song "Most beautiful Girl in the world"....When I was younger I would pretend he was singing it to me!

Brooke

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I adore Prince. My favorite album of his was the one that had the songs: "Ronnie Talk To Russia" and "Jack U Off."

I started listening to Prince before 1999 came out. When he came to Denver in the early 1980's, I think the album that he had out at that time was "Dirty Mind." Remember when they banned "Do Me Baby?" off all the radio stations? It was hot...

I remember I was living in Denver with a roommate. My JW Mother had come up to visit me with several of my little brothers, and my little sister. I had that poster on my bedroom door where he is standing in a shower, with an cross, and in a G-string. She said she wouldn't stay in my apartment with that demonized poster on the door. I took it down. Funny... now that he's a JW. She says "He's no JW. Jehovah wouldn't bless someone that is that vulgar." HEHEHE. She still doesn't believe he's a JW!

My favorite songs of his are:

Do Me Baby

Seven

Erotic City

Little Red Corvette

Nothing Compares 2 U

I think he is a musical genius, and I'm so sorry that his genius is interrupted by the Society. But he will make good... eventually.

CG

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Revised Kingdumb Melodies by Prince -

Purple Stain (of Christ's Blood)
    When Dubs Cry
    Party Like it's 1914
    Raspberry Bookbag

• luna2
    luna2

I like Prince, I really do, but I'm LMAO @ EvilForce!

Saw Prince close up once outside of a hotel in Columbus, OH a couple years ago...I was talking with friends near the entrance (they were smokers) after we'd gotten back from a concert (not Prince's). A limo pulled up and disgorged the princely one. He's teeny tiny and soooo beautiful. Like exquisite elfin royalty.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Prince is Tiny...Isn't he like 4'11"?

He is beautiful...he would make a very good looking drag queen!

Brooke

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

sign o' the times

• dh
    dh

for me also; sign o' the times

in france a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit