The Atheist's Book of Bible Stories - Ch. 1 - In the Beginning

by RunningMan 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Legolas
    Legolas

Excellent!

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

How does a lizard being male (whose legs fall off) then lay eggs that hatch snakes without legs. Male cant lay eggs so some made the serpent sexist female as if Eve and all women are Satana. Is it not evolution to have a lizard father his eggs or mother lay her eggs. We not only have a gender issue in making snakes, but one of evolution and those who say only the one lizard became snake. Snakes exist already, but one joins them? Is that like one white man becomes black? but he didnt father all blacks? Depths of ignorance and stupidity, (to ignore and walk in a dizzy stupor; as in a stupor-id Eve was at the one GROVE of crab apple tree. Fruit (crab apple) on the ground. Don't eat it, has poop. But how about the tree. The whip snake is crawling on its belly on the ground already, And it eats the crab apples because like hard raw grapes on the ground it thinks they are eggs. So animals as a lesson to live or die, do not always stay around to see what happens, sick, cramps, vomit, regurgitate. Eve eats, and after whining that Adam must eat too she gets cramps and vomits could die, and Adam then sees what is coming for him too. So he hates her because he expects that he stay her God, her parent, and does not let her become equal wife. Equal to him, is not equal to God. And so i give this example as i watched a male sparrow bring a straw 3tmesto her nest, and she threw it on the ground, he flew down to pick it up and took him 3 times to see she had no plans on using it. He had to go get another one. But Adam couldnt see this and had to throw the straw at her his whole 900 year life. Which is why in year 390 (3636bc) when Satan became flesh from heaven on earth (his name Alulim or aluminum or luminator) Adam should have realized the he was NOT a younger brother of this angel Satan. But rather to prove to Eve that you obey those older, Adam is the blame that all humans were now under and obeying angels who became wicked. Their very presence created carbon-14to age them faster dying at a very young 900 years. Humans do not see this, and so the Flood removed a water canopy that makes enough carbon-14 to cut us down to 70. This is why they worshipped Nimrod being 500 when life was cut to 180 Isaac and 140 Job and 120 Moses. Isaac was 148 when Nimrod died at 500; Joseph was born 2 years after Nimrod's death, and was 30 when isaac died.

• scary21
    scary21

Did I read this years ago ? I believe I used a lot of paper and printer ink to have this book.

Still have it and put it in a nice cover. GREAT WORK !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit