Fathers Day this Sunday - what are your plans?

by Netty 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

I bought hubby clothes (boring, I know) and am probably going to buy him some cologne too. I love obsession night its YUMMY! What are you planning on doing with, for, TO, your spouse or S.O. for fathers day this Sunday?

• fairchild
    fairchild

As I work all holidays and special events, Father's day will be no exception. I'm scheduled to work 11 am until 10 pm that day.

• Purza
    Purza

I will make waffles with fresh blueberries and whipped cream for breakfast. Then we are heading off for this beach that is on SF Bay (and has a pool) and we will meet up with a friend of mine there and hang out with all our kids. I still don't know what to get him. We need a digital camera, but that is a little out of range right now. And he has everything else. Hmmmm. Still pondering what he needs.

Purza

• Netty
    Netty
    I'm scheduled to work 11 am until 10 pm that day.

Yikes, sorry. I'll be having one of these for ya then!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You know, as a witness forever and never, ever celebrated anything.... but I am looking at a Father's Day card on my desk from my daughter. And the family is planning a little cookout.

It feels so good to do normal things .... I love being a Father and Husband and am grateful for my family.

Thanx for this thread Netty. Makes me feel good.

Jeff

• Netty
    Netty
    I still don't know what to get him

Character boxer shorts are fun! Dont ask me why, I Love them. I actually have to make myself not buy my husband these for every holiday, I love them so much, he even has halloween ones.

Purza, your plans sound awesome! Perfect. Your mans a lucky one.

Aka-Jeff, you are so welcome! And I know exactly what you mean about how it makes you feel good, that's how I feel on mothers day. It is just the greatest feeling.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

FATHER'S DAY AND MY BIRTHDAY FALL ON THE SAME DAY THIS YEAR.

I TOLD MY WIFE NOT TO GET ME ANYTHING AS I DON'T WANT HER 'WORSHIPING THE CREATION RATHER THAN THE CREATOR'!

AFTER I PICKED MYSELF UP FROM OFF THE FLOOR (SHE HIT ME), WE DECIDED MAYBE A NICE LUNCH AND SOME NEW JUMPER CABLES WOULD BE OKAY.

OUTASERVICE

• Netty
    Netty
    'WORSHIPING THE CREATION RATHER THAN THE CREATOR'!

I almost believed you there for a minute!

AFTER I PICKED MYSELF UP FROM OFF THE FLOOR (SHE HIT ME)

LOL!!!

• skyman
    skyman

To have some good bedroom time with the wife. Lifes short enjoy

• Netty
    Netty
    To have some good bedroom time with the wife

Well, I did I ask what you were going to do TO, your S.O for fathes day...

Care to share any more details skyman?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit