Best book for x-jw

by male30baroda 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• male30baroda
    male30baroda

I found a best book for asking question to JW. I this is a best book and every one must read this. It will give you some questions and reasoning by which you can fight with JW. And I know no JW have the answer of that question.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

You have to tell us what the book is, or we won't be able to read it...

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

come on male30 - tell us which book it is... don't leave us hanging. That's just not manners!!!

• mad max
    mad max

STILL WAITING

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Can you at least give us the number of words in the title? Number of syllables? Is it a book, film or tv program? (oh right, it's a book. He already told us that)

ig.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Damn, this is like a librarian prick tease. Im literally GAGGING for this book... Just show me the first page, I promise no tongues, just the first page...please hunny...

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Heres my guess: Its a Christian book called "20 Questions You Should Ask a Jehovah's Witness", or something like that, I can't exactly remember the title.

Any friendly wagers?

GBL

(btw, what the f*ck was this guy thinking?)

• hubert
    hubert

How many vowels in each word?

Hubert (my 2 cents)

• steve2
    steve2

Oh, dear, the longer the answer takes, the more I think the answer's going to be "The Bible." Am I right? If I am, then I'm disappointed. Here's hoping it's a much less abused and misused book.

• z
    z

H e l l o Earth calling where r u ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit