HAHA TAKE THAT U OZZIES

by tijkmo 377 Replies latest social entertainment

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Tij:
    More accurately, some Scots have the following order of preference:
    Scotland > The Commonwealth > England. The latter sticks in the craw, but occasionally they'll give a muted cheer, especially if they are beating a team that knocked Scotland out of the competition.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

aaahhh i get ya know. shame scotland arent much cop at anything.....

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I don't remember them being so happy when Oz beat the poms at soccer.....in London last year!!!!

Ha ha THAT meaningless friendly played in february 2003!!All my Ozzie Mates keep on about that too!

I just remind them about a certain Rugby Match that was played later that Year in Sydney

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It would be comments like that which explain our position on the subject

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

aaahhh i get ya know. shame scotland arent much cop at anything.....

You clearly havent seen their Curling Team Mate!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I stand corrected- how could i forget? But wasnt that a 'British' curling team?..... (oh who am i kidding, I know they were all scottish!!!)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Let's just get this balanced for a moment - when did the English ever support the Scots?

Tij doesn't count, as he has to live survive (and in Glasgow of all places) here

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

The being beaten in a friendly that was after all one of Sven's training match carries no shame for me, being beaten by a team that calls itself “the socceroos” on the other hand causes me to hang my head in embarrassment for both teams.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

The clans are starting to chew their beards

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

You want beards?

Now theres a beard to take out onto the crease

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit